Sean Miller

You know their message boards will start fantasizing about Steve Kerr.

Lot of big jobs changing hands this off-season.  Indiana, UNC, Texas, Arizona.   Some lessers too like Oklahoma, Minnesota, etc.  It’s like musical chairs.  More big jobs than good candidates.  When the music stops, you want a good candidate.  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Kind of late for that decision, no? I wonder if something new popped up.

NCAA probably notified them they were coming down on them. Probably didn't release anything during the tournament to distract from the positive ratings and publicity. It's a black eye for them and thus probably sent the news out yesterday or whatever to the school....and the school is getting out in front of it.

10 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Lot of big jobs changing hands this off-season.  Indiana, UNC, Texas, Arizona.   Some lessers too like Oklahoma, Minnesota, etc.  It’s like musical chairs.  More big jobs than good candidates.  When the music stops, you want a good candidate.  

No way he goes there....Luke Walton on the other hand.....guy has to know nothing any good ever happens in Sacramento. Could bring Mike Bibby with him....he is the coaching community.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

It’d be nice if LSU followed suit.  There is no place in collegiate sports for that scumbag.  LSU should try to find an ounce of integrity and pride.  

Funny....you see how some schools react....then you see Kansas double down. LSU being an SEC school....shoot they won't admit to anything....and wont get pressure from fans either because 1. doesn't effect football 2 its how things get done in SEC country. Heck peanuts compared to what happens on the football side.

17 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

1 left with 10.3 million I will take that week anytime 

I know that poor guy.  Probably been laying on a beach in Punta Cana the last few weeks.  Sitting on a beach all day eating cheeseburgers and drinking margaritas before heading to the suite to lay pipe to the Mrs every night.  What a rough life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I know that poor guy.  Probably been laying on a beach in Punta Cana the last few weeks.  Sitting on a beach all day eating cheeseburgers and drinking margaritas before heading to the suite to lay pipe to the Mrs every night.  What a rough life.

Living like a king from doing a terrible job. Only in America

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

If I lost my job I guarantee my wife isn't let me "lay the pipe" lol...don't care what the settlement ends up being.....besides IU doesn't pay that all out at one time.

40 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I can see Duke changing soon also. Hopefully they along with UNC have a hard time replacing legendary coaches.

• Like 1