XJ to IU per the portal and 247 twitter

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

If you have not seen any video of XJ, I encourage you take the time.

He is a new dynamic..

1. In your face aggression

2. Very athletic perimeter player

3. Can create on his own like nobody on the roster (sans Armaan if he stays and continues the improvement he has shown. 

He changes our personality imo

Some of those dunks and explosions.... it is what I imagine someone like Alan Houston looked like against high schoolers.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Whatever....  🙄😂

The 5:45 mark. That is something we just have not seen in Bloomingto in too long.

Rob tried one time. 

He is Uber athletic...very fast with the ball in his hands. Maybe as fast with the ball as without. Got that first step like Mitchell from Baylor has to get around his man. Him and Lander might be two of the quickest guards in the B1G next year. No more walking it up!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/xavier-johnson-expecting-to-rock-in-wide-open-offense-at-indiana/

Oladipo still playing ambassador. Other good takeaways in here. @The Daily Hoosier at it again.

SIAP

Really impressive to see this site develop from its start a few years ago to what it is now.  @The Daily Hoosier always had insightful analysis, but now they appear to have developed connections within the program as well.  For my money (or lack thereof), they’re putting out by far the best content of any IU site.  Dustin Dopirak was a big pickup, he’s been doing great stuff.

• Like 8

Just now, FW_Hoosier said:

Really impressive to see this site develop from its start a few years ago to what it is now.  @The Daily Hoosier always had insightful analysis, but now they appear to have developed connections within the program as well.  For my money (or lack thereof), they’re putting out by far the best content of any IU site.  Dustin Dopirak was a big pickup, he’s been doing great stuff.

Agree. Dustin has done a great job and I don’t say that about the entire beat.  

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Thank you very much, and yes, Dustin is great and brings a whole new level of connections and talent.

• Like 8