Which player benefits the most from CMW?

19 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Let's be careful. Great discussion. But the OP started a solid topic on who may benefit most from Woody.

Let's not go too far down the rabbit hole.

This debate would be a great topic for a new thread.

I've always thought Peter Jurkin was best with a Woody :coffee:

44 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

seriously though folks.  i was ready to get rid of Archie.  i can believe that Woodson will do a better job.  that said, we haven't seen any results from what Woodson can do with player development at the college level.  do we really think Archie just had no clue what guys needed to do to improve and Woodson is like, "Trayce, you need to use your right hand and improve your range.  Khristian, you need to learn how to shoot and play under control."  Both kids were like, "OMG... never thought about that!  Coach - what do I need to do to get better?"    

Agree with this to a large extent.  Archie’s staff was obviously terrible with player development and ruined the players’ confidence, but I don’t think it’s as simple as “Mike Woodson’s here, now TJD is going to be a beast with his right hand and hit every midrange jumper, and all our guards are going to shoot 40% from three.”  Mike Woodson’s going to have a lot of work to do this summer — will be interesting to see how much the players improve.  But I think a new offensive system also has the potential to make a fairly significant difference.

9 hours ago, Lizard said:

I vote for whoever listens closely, applies the technique, and puts in the work.  Could be everyone, could be no one.   OK then.  I vote for Trayce. Or Khristian.  Or Jordan G.  Can i bet an exacta box?

I'll take Geronimo to show.

Archived