Tamar Bates Commits to INDIANA!!

27 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So in less than 30 days Coach Woodson has secured 2 really good transfers, retained a potential All American, retained a 5 star PG in Lander....and recruited a borderline 5 star in Bates to go with 4 star Logan Duncomb. Not a bad little 30 days coach. 

Proof will be in the pudding next year with wins....but seriously. Woodson is absolutely crushing this first month. Crushing it. 

If Woodson keeps this up you'll soon be needing a new username. Small inconvenience I'm sure. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Woodson is absolutely crushing this first month. Crushing it. 

Mayo Medical Clinic:  "Coach Woodson, we need a cure for cancer by Friday.  Can you help us?"

Coach Woodson:  "We're pretty busy here, but sure.  I'll get it to you this afternoon."

Mayo Medical Clinic:  "Thank you! This will save millions of lives!  We called Brad Stevens first, but he wasn't interested.  In hindsight, we should have called you 10 years ago."

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Proof will be in the pudding next year with wins....but seriously. Woodson is absolutely crushing this first month. Crushing it. 

While I wasn't all that thrilled with the hire I really like what he has done so far. Getting Trayce to stay along with the others that came back was huge. Then you add in Johnson, Bates and Kopp and we have the makings of a really good team next season. I'm probably at about 90% liking the hire now, need to see some actual games played to be at 100%.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hoosier51 said:

While I wasn't all that thrilled with the hire I really like what he has done so far. Getting Trayce to stay along with the others that came back was huge. Then you add in Johnson, Bates and Kopp and we have the makings of a really good team next season. I'm probably at about 90% liking the hire now, need to see some actual games played to be at 100%.

I wasn't thrilled with the hire at first, but now I'm really loving Coach Woodson. I'm on board. 

If nothing else, I think Woodson will make IU basketball fun again. I miss that.

Edited by Officer Obie
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, GaloisGroupe said:

That is nice!

Just so I have all the names, who is the guy behind Leal and the two between XJ and Stewart?

Between XJ and Stewart is Sebastian Scott in white and Miller Kopp in red. Then behind Leal is Nathan Childress who has his body turned and Logan Duncomb is the one facing straight ahead. Scott and Childress are the current walk-ons. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Between XJ and Stewart is Sebastian Scott in white and Miller Kopp in red. Then behind Leal is Nathan Childress who has his body turned and Logan Duncomb is the one facing straight ahead. Scott and Childress are the current walk-ons. 

Little Sebastian!?!?! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

43 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

What happened to Jacques Henderson and Michael Shipp? 

As a result of the updated ESPN rankings, Tamar moved up 12 spots to #44 nationally in the 247 composite rankings.

He also moved up 4 spots to be the #9 ranked SG in the nation. Now has a 0.9822 composite rating, up from 0.9788.

Will have a good chance of being a 5-star in the composite when the new 2021 rankings from 247 come out.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2