Daeh McCullough Decommits from Indiana

Leathernecks

Very disappointing,  but I didn't figure anything would happen until school was out. No one wants to walk around with everyone pissed at you. Dasan needed to finish his academics and be able to train.

Good life lesson that it's better to say nothing than make a statement you know is untrue.  "I'm going to focus on my academics and assess my future after the semester", would've been honest and respected.

42 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

44 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

......never felt comfortable with him still at IU and his dad moving on.  I can't stand people/players that talk out both sides of their mouth

Then........ Indiana's #1 overall player, #5 LB nationally, who signed with Indiana during the early signing period made the announcement on his Twitter this afternoon that he is remaining a Hoosier with the words "I'm home", and a picture of him in an Indiana hat.

Today......"After praying and long talks with my family, I have decided to de-commit from Indiana University. I'll always love Hoosier Nation and wish nothing but the best for the university." 

Good grief!.....When you cut ties with IU, "break up",........I have NO MORE interest!

......I'm Just Pi$$ed!!

It’s Dae that decommited. Dasan is enrolled. 

Edited by Victobmyboy
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

The only surprising thing is all 3 aren't gone like a fart in the wind like good ol' dad. I guess I shouldnt talk about dad when Tom Allen is the real issue not being able to hire the right guys or keep the right guys.

Who did he not keep? 

4 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I think it was confusing wording but I would venture to say he is referencing the rumor that Deland took the ND job because Allen wouldn't fire Hiller which is completely stupid. 

Yeah, I am really tired of this narrative. So we're to believe that every program in the nation doesn't have a head coach's buddy who may or may not be a super amazing coach, and as a result all the assistant coaches quit. Coaching is the most turbulent profession there is, 90% of these guys leave at some point for whatever reason. And sorry to break it to everyone, Notre Dame is a better job than IU, no matter the position or $$. I still think it's amazing that fans of the historically worst program in college football are trying to blame an OL coach for turbulence after a 2-10 season. Tom Allen might be a bum, but he's produced the best seasons IU has seen in quite a while. He's also produced one of the worst. But I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for a least a few more seasons.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1