Daeh McCullough Decommits from Indiana

Leathernecks

Man... if you're a DB you are going to give us a LONGGGGG look before you turn us down, imo. Jones can obviously coach, having Warren who is coaching LBers here but has spent a lot of time with DBs in the past has to be appealing. 

The corners love Coach Shelby and I really enjoyed seeing him teach my players two summers ago. Teegardin has been a DB coach, as well. Has to be appealing. 

• Like 3

Young DBs LOVEEEE the way our kids play. Seeing Taylor chase RBs down 5 yards behind the LOS or him making a big tackle on SPT. Or seeing Johnson sack Fields, or pick him off twice... seeing Mullen sack the UW QB and change the complexion of that game. Seeing Williams play as well as he did, seeing CTA tackle Matthews after the INT against UM.

It's just all of this added up... recruits love it. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Man... if you're a DB you are going to give us a LONGGGGG look before you turn us down, imo. Jones can obviously coach, having Warren who is coaching LBers here but has spent a lot of time with DBs in the past has to be appealing. 

The corners love Coach Shelby and I really enjoyed seeing him teach my players two summers ago. Teegardin has been a DB coach, as well. Has to be appealing. 

Let's hope we're giving that same pitch to Mullen and he's biting on it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

For the first time that I can ever remember, I don't think we have one weak position coach on the defensive side.

• Like 1

• KDB changed the title to Daeh McCullough Commits to Indiana