2023 Class Rankings and Discussion

KDB

On 1/30/2023 at 1:47 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

Perusing Twitter, I see that we had some recruits visiting over the weekend and a couple decide in the next day or two.  

Edge Jefferson Adam, juco (lot thought he was a lean for Iowa State; let’s see if his visit changes it in our favor)

TE Anthony Miller out of Georgia 

Athlete Dessirio Riles from Florida, listed at 6’3, 220 on 247, I wonder what position they like for him

I didn't see it posted anywhere unless I'm just not seeing it but Miller committed yesterday. 6'5 240...I'm always curious how much guys like Gronk and Kelce have changed the TE position forever. That size frame 10 years ago was let's put some weight on you and get you on the line. Now it's perfect TE frame. Haha.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 1:47 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

Perusing Twitter, I see that we had some recruits visiting over the weekend and a couple decide in the next day or two.  

Edge Jefferson Adam, juco (lot thought he was a lean for Iowa State; let’s see if his visit changes it in our favor)

TE Anthony Miller out of Georgia 

Athlete Dessirio Riles from Florida, listed at 6’3, 220 on 247, I wonder what position they like for him

I think ILB. His frame and measurements seem very similar to Cam Jones out of HS. (who didn't play ILB)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any Center Grove folks on here? I know he's a 2024 recruit (didn't see him listed anywhere) but we picked up a crystal ball for Tyler Cherry. QB from CG who has broken almost every record possible....frontrunner for Mr. Indiana. 

Sounds like we are in a very good position for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2