Salad anyone?

rico

6 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

With anchovies?   😁

Caesar Dressing has anchovy paste in it...

The first Caesar Salad I ever had was one my current wife (then girlfriend) made me when she invited me over for dinner...Still the best one I've ever had...and she was the one who informed me that it had the anchovy paste in it...Said she almost didn't make it because of that...

On 4/16/2021 at 10:26 AM, IUFLA said:

Caesar Dressing has anchovy paste in it...

The first Caesar Salad I ever had was one my current wife (then girlfriend) made me when she invited me over for dinner...Still the best one I've ever had...and she was the one who informed me that it had the anchovy paste in it...Said she almost didn't make it because of that...

My wife had the best Caesar salad ever said how much she loved it then I mentioned anchovies and she has never had another. 

Amazing Joes in Columbus has a great grilled chicken salad 

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

My wife had the best Caesar salad ever said how much she loved it then I mentioned anchovies and she has never had another. 

Amazing Joes in Columbus has a great grilled chicken salad 

Pappas Seafood and Pappadeaux's (both part of the same chain) have a killer Grilled Chicken Caesar. Of course their regular Caesar dinner salad is great too...going to Pappadeaux's tonight for Chilean sea bass with crab au gratin and cheese grits with andouille sausage. Pretty good cajun food for a chain.

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Pappas Seafood and Pappadeaux's (both part of the same chain) have a killer Grilled Chicken Caesar. Of course their regular Caesar dinner salad is great too...going to Pappadeaux's tonight for Chilean sea bass with crab au gratin and cheese grits with andouille sausage. Pretty good cajun food for a chain.

Been eating my fair share of salads since I started keto about 4 weeks ago.

Archived