Home/Home vs. ND

Hopefully we can keep winning until then.  How awesome would it be if those games are for bragging rights in the state?  If we can average about 8 wins a season until then, those could be some awesome games.

On the other hand, if we lose the momentum we currently have and are fighting to make bowl games, those games could come back to haunt us.

At this point though, excited about the opportunity to be the team that shows the country that ND is overrated.

12 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Rico must be napping after picking up all those freaking morels.  Otherwise, I would have expected him to be here celebrating.   😂😂

LOL...and just when my day couldn't get any better?  BAM.  Suhweet Baby Jesus.

3 minutes ago, rico said:

LOL...and just when my day couldn't get any better?  BAM.  Suhweet Baby Jesus.

I kinda thought you'd be happy about this.  I have a friend in South Bend who went to IU, but also is a huge Irish fan.  I KNOW that this news will have him excited...and many more folks too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

Outside of MSU and PSU for different reasons... and Purdue obviously. ND is my least favorite team in the country. Cannot stand them or their fans.

You don't have to like them...just watch them get beat by us.  Up next?  Tennessee.

• Like 2