2023 C Xavier Booker

49 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I don't like to characterize any kid as a "must get" but think about the few boxes left we'd like to check off on Coach Mike Woodson.

If he gets an Indiana kid away from the other blue bloods, I think it's 

istockphoto-538748317-612x612.jpg.4f199cf013b7ed5bf7bc2d01ac559116.jpg

Whatever NBA markers Coach Woodson has at his disposal I hope he unloads the clip for Xavier. I agree though nobody is a must get....and maybe we're playing catch up for a variety of reasons....but if Coach gets this one. Wow. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I don't like to characterize any kid as a "must get" but think about the few boxes left we'd like to check off on Coach Mike Woodson.

If he gets an Indiana kid away from the other blue bloods, I think it's 

istockphoto-538748317-612x612.jpg.4f199cf013b7ed5bf7bc2d01ac559116.jpg

These are the kids you don't let leave your state.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

If I'm Mike Woodson recruiting against Kentucky, I'm asking Xavier if he wants to get better or just wants to get drafted.  I'm also showing him how well Keion Brooks developed under John Calipari.

I’m not sure woody uses negative recruiting. I think he’s taken the “this is what you need to work on” type approach. Negative recruiting does happen though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Victobmyboy said:

I’m not sure woody uses negative recruiting. I think he’s taken the “this is what you need to work on” type approach. Negative recruiting does happen though. 

You're likely right.  I'm just saying I that if I had to compete with that lying scumbag, I wouldn't hesitate to try to burst the illusion balloon that Kentucky is the quickest way to those NBA millions.  That path in Lexington is littered with broken dreams.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

You're likely right.  I'm just saying I that if I had to compete with that lying scumbag, I wouldn't hesitate to try to burst the illusion balloon that Kentucky is the quickest way to those NBA millions.  That path in Lexington is littered with broken dreams.

I’m betting most parents see it already. Booker is definitely listening. His visit is no coincidence with the Queen news from what I’m seeing. 

• Like 6