2023 C Xavier Booker

Just now, rico said:

I imagine there are a lot of schools out there that are doing some "wishful thinking?"

No doubt.  I assume there's going to be some stiff competition for Booker that will leave a lot of fan bases disappointed.  If IU signs Booker, that would be a huge recruiting win for Woody and would require beating out just about all the premier programs in the country, but based on what I'm seeing, I think he's got a better chance than Painter.

• Like 1

Just because I like to stir the pot I’m gonna throw a conspiracy theory out there 😂😂😂😂😂 Dane fife saw writing on the wall he was gonna get fired by IU and knew Michigan state was the leader in the clubhouse and he wanted to be loyal to his former school that he coached at for so long so he sabotaged IU so much that Michigan State would land Booker 😂😂😂. Oh can’t wait to hear the responses I have my popcorn ready lmao 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Just because I like to stir the pot I’m gonna throw a conspiracy theory out there 😂😂😂😂😂 Dane fife saw writing on the wall he was gonna get fired by IU and knew Michigan state was the leader in the clubhouse and he wanted to be loyal to his former school that he coached at for so long so he sabotaged IU so much that Michigan State would land Booker 😂😂😂. Oh can’t wait to hear the responses I have my popcorn ready lmao 

Despite what 247 says, I don't see him landing at MSU either.  Lots of new high-level competition for this prospect.

3 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

image.png.4bf794c5cd529dbe52e27a757a79c2d0.png

• Haha 5

🍺

3 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

image.png.4bf794c5cd529dbe52e27a757a79c2d0.png

Dane is an IU Grad and spent 4 years at IU. i don't know for sure BUT THINK HIS AND COACH MIKE! Politics did not jive!!  NIL AND SUCH. Dane is still an IU GUY! I am DRINKING !!!

Edited by loviubb
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, loviubb said:

🍺

Dane is an IU Grad and spent 4 years at IU. i don't know for sure BUT THINK HIS AND COACH MIKE! Politics did not jive!!  NIL AND SUCH. Dane is still an IU GUY! I am DRINKING !!!

As I am Drinking!! I think IU IS RIGHT THERE  Roster wise to put UP THE 6TH BANNER!! NO INJURIES AND ALOT OF JUMB FOR THE 2ND! YEAR OF COACH WOODSEN!!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, loviubb said:

🍺

22 minutes ago, loviubb said:

As I am Drinking!! I think IU IS RIGHT THERE  Roster wise to put UP THE 6TH BANNER!! NO INJURIES AND ALOT OF JUMB FOR THE 2ND! YEAR OF COACH WOODSEN!!

81sjvchcmAL._AC_SY550_.jpg.c2e56c7fdc36a41ad68831dfde7449ff.jpg

43 minutes ago, loviubb said:

🍺

37 minutes ago, loviubb said:

image.gif.a79f5bfa333dba155a1f556f23e94e9f.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, loviubb said:

🍺

I do the LIGHT BUD! But will always drink what's offered 🍺

I swear...are you kylehornsbyrules and Hoosiertildeath's love child?

Cheers...:cheers:

• Haha 4