2023 C Xavier Booker

On 7/14/2022 at 3:00 PM, IUskim said:

Trimming his list down to the top 6 on July 25. 

I could be wrong but pretty sure he said “top teams at 6pm” on the 25th, not a top 6. 

Wouldn’t shock me if he had like a Top 8 or more based on how many schools are interested and visits he’s taken/lined up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hoosierdave said:

I could be wrong but pretty sure he said “top teams at 6pm” on the 25th, not a top 6. 

Wouldn’t shock me if he had like a Top 8 or more based on how many schools are interested and visits he’s taken/lined up. 

You are correct. He said top teams. Could be 20, who knows with kids these days.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Oops you are correct. Probably just mashed it all together when I read it. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

2 crystal ball picks for MSU. 1 is from an MSU homer but the other is Travis Branham who gave it a 7 confidence.

I heard a national guy say that IF IU takes Page that closes the Book on Booker. I don't think that's the case,  as Page potentially to IU builds i think MSU picks up more CB picks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I heard a national guy say that IF IU takes Page that closes the Book on Booker. I don't think that's the case,  as Page potentially to IU builds i think MSU picks up more CB picks.

Actually, getting Page’s commitment just MIGHT help with Booker ( go Irish) as it could eliminate concerns that he would ghet stuck playing down low a majority of time. 😉

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, WRSMick55 said:

Actually, getting Page’s commitment just MIGHT help with Booker ( go Irish) as it could eliminate concerns that he would ghet stuck playing down low a majority of time. 😉

I agree. I think that the national thought is Page or Booker but I don't think Indiana has ever thought of it that way 

I think that's why the recent CB picks for Booker as many expect Page to IU. The Booker camp keeping things pretty quiet

• Like 1