Seth Trimble - 2022 PG offer

IU_Realist

From Wisconsin!  Ranked between 80 and 100 nationally.

From local media:

"The 6-foot-3, 185 lb guard has an excellent basketball IQ and uses his quickness and skills in transition to be a great distributor and scorer with the ball in his hand. Still developing as a shooter, he is best at creating off the dribble and getting to the hoop."

21 ppg as a soph.

24 ppg as a junior.

Trivia:  he is the brother of JP Tokoto, who left the state of Wisconsin to play for North Carolina, and was drafted in the NBA second round in 2015 (now plays overseas).

Edited by Madison22
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/27/2021 at 4:24 PM, btownqb said:

He shot 36% from 3 this year. 

That's respectable. Certainly would like to see it higher but his shot isn't broken either. Not elite but certainly well enough to keep a defense honest and for us to work on improving. Given his ability to get past defenses and finish at the next level...that can make for a scary combo if he puts it all together.

On 4/27/2021 at 3:24 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

At this point, it's a red flag for me if guard highlight videos mostly show dunks/layups. Show me 5 mins of a kid splashing it in from long range. Can't have any more guards that shoot 20% from 3.

Given the way they cut the video's, I could have a highlight reel of splashing 3's; I could not have a highlight reel of doing what he did there...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...