Brad Harris Jr

PAHoosier

I've been reading and following this board daily (refresh it many times per day -- more than I care to admit) but I will try and start posting more often and contributing to the great community here. I graduated IU in 2011...I volunteered for the Sports Media department under JD Campbell which was awesome. Sat in the Pressbox during the football games, sat in the first few rows at the BBall games, helped out with Soccer, Track and Field, etc....great experiences!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PAHoosier said:

I've been reading and following this board daily (refresh it many times per day -- more than I care to admit) but I will try and start posting more often and contributing to the great community here. I graduated IU in 2011...I volunteered for the Sports Media department under JD Campbell which was awesome. Sat in the Pressbox during the football games, sat in the first few rows at the BBall games, helped out with Soccer, Track and Field, etc....great experiences!

That’s awesome, you can bring a really good perspective.  The hoops board is always active, but some of us would like to get more football talk going, year round!

2 hours ago, PAHoosier said:

Post more

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, PAHoosier said:

Welcome.  Look forward to reading your future posts.  And btw, we like a lot analytics/metrics around here.