5/7-5/9 (N) 2 games vs. Rutgers, 2 games vs. Neb

btownqb

We played really bad in this game.  We made 5 errors and only 3 of Nebraska's runs were earned.  We only got 3 hits but 10 walks.  The hits were 2 HRs and a double.  I was only listening to the game, but I really don't understand how a guy doesn't score from first base when there are 2 outs and the batter hits a double down RF line.  Maybe 3d base coach being conservative and runner slow.  The coaches have forgotten more baseball than I know, but I wonder why Litwicki wasn't brought in when Nebraska got to the top of their line up in 8th.

2 hours ago, slojoe said:

We played really bad in this game.  We made 5 errors and only 3 of Nebraska's runs were earned.  We only got 3 hits but 10 walks.  The hits were 2 HRs and a double.  I was only listening to the game, but I really don't understand how a guy doesn't score from first base when there are 2 outs and the batter hits a double down RF line.  Maybe 3d base coach being conservative and runner slow.  The coaches have forgotten more baseball than I know, but I wonder why Litwicki wasn't brought in when Nebraska got to the top of their line up in 8th.

Fucci is slow.

2 hours ago, slojoe said:

It also poured for all of our errors but 1.