2022 PF Kaleb Banks Commits to Indiana!

2 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Thank you for the article. Looks like we will be butting heads with Coach Crean. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was it this kid someone thought would commit on his visit in June or shortly thereafter. If I recall it was not inside information, so i am not calling anyone out. Just if it was a thought, it would seem the connection was strong, but he kinda fell off the table here, at least discussion wise.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ledies22 said:

was it this kid someone thought would commit on his visit in June or shortly thereafter. If I recall it was not inside information, so i am not calling anyone out. Just if it was a thought, it would seem the connection was strong, but he kinda fell off the table here, at least discussion wise.

I think most kids commitments will really heat up in August before school starts. This is many kids first time playing significantly in a year. Some are blowing up, some are just now taking visits...but it seems that most commit before their school starts up or basketball at their school does so they can just focus on their final year without the distraction. There are always a few that go early once they get the offer they are looking for or realize the level of offers aren't going to change. I feel pretty confident we are going to be a finalist for this kid...he likes the fit...he has the connections to us...and enjoyed the visit. Not much more we can do.