Noah Clowney (2022) Commits to Alabama

19 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Are you privy to some insider info?   😊  Or are you just feeling positive on a gloomy Monday?  😁

Not really anything inside. Kept hearing we are in top 2 for sure and that the visit went well from his end and our end. A couple guys I trust feel we are in GREAT shape but still too much time to say anything other than things are very good at this moment. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I don't blame him. That's probably the smart thing to do but none of his visits will come close to ours. This new coaching staff is SO good. 

If you can’t go into details I understand  but what is the current staff doing that is making an impact with recruits like Clowney (I don’t want this to be construed as a bash Archie or Crean)

• Like 2

Just now, southsidehoosier said:

If you can’t go into details I understand  but what is the current staff doing that is making an impact with recruits like Clowney (I don’t want this to be construed as a bash Archie or Crean)

Same question here. I'd like to know if it's just the vibe of the people like Clowney's said.....or is it just the flow of the entire presentation from on the court, to fan support, to academics, to living arrangements, to NIL stuff.....I mean we all know we have a stacked staff but they still have to sell. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Relating,  showing the vision of program as well as their use and how they will get them to the NBA. CMW contact list is pretty impressive 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Same question here. I'd like to know if it's just the vibe of the people like Clowney's said.....or is it just the flow of the entire presentation from on the court, to fan support, to academics, to living arrangements, to NIL stuff.....I mean we all know we have a stacked staff but they still have to sell. 

What every recruit we have so far have said everyone is real. Clowney mentioned how he’s a homebody but didn’t want to leave. Every indication is he was blown away, surprised and humbled all at the same time. It’s a trend so far. It’s looking as though this staff is quickly making inroads. Looking like an elite staff. I think we win a bunch of recruiting battles quickly. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hoosier_exotics said:

I agree.  If we play an exciting style, which i think we will. In my opinion we have the best staff in the country

From all indications and info. Woody is a great basketball mind and teacher. So far it’s caught most off guard(dumb guys like myself). I’ve heard he designed a defense still in use today. We will see soon. I sure liked what I’ve seen so far. 

• Like 2