Noah Clowney (2022) Commits to Alabama

I have no intel but I haven’t felt this confident about someone ending up at IU since Leal.

I know IU media can get our hopes up since they cover basketball and recruiting far more than Bama/Florida/Va Tech but I just sense a very palpable difference in the way he talks about and posts about IU in comparison to the rest. He said post -visit he usually wants to go home after an official but didn’t feel that way with IU. 

also, weird move to (allegedly) be chatting with an IU staffer during your Va Tech visit saying it’s boring af and then committing potentially 4 years of your life there..

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

also, weird move to (allegedly) be chatting with an IU staffer during your Va Tech visit saying it’s boring af and then committing potentially 4 years of your life there..

I heard about a text message but I missed that part.  Hope it's more credible than Tom Crean plugging Kyrie's toilet. 😂

Edited by FKIM01
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoosierdave said:

I have no intel but I haven’t felt this confident about someone ending up at IU since Leal.

I know IU media can get our hopes up since they cover basketball and recruiting far more than Bama/Florida/Va Tech but I just sense a very palpable difference in the way he talks about and posts about IU in comparison to the rest. He said post -visit he usually wants to go home after an official but didn’t feel that way with IU. 

Sadly if he goes to vt,  he wouldn't be the first recruit to prefer iu but have a relative or coach sway him elsewhere.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

If Clowney clowns us and decides to stay home(can't fault a kid for this), with how this staff has done thus far I have no concern that they would work the transfer market and find a big that would come in and contribute in more ways right out of the gate than Clowney would in his first year at IU.  

I still think Clowney is a Hoosier.  

• Like 1