Noah Clowney (2022) Commits to Alabama

In addition, Halloween is on a Sunday, and all the NFL games additionally. Not the best way to garner a little fanfare. Makes sense to me. No conspiracy theories to worry about here!

For his announcement on IG, I was thinking in the Halloween spirit, he should rip off his sweats, and have the           

"Candy Stripes" on, telling the nation he is IU bound! No need to say anything! A true treat for IU fans!

Edited by Iuprof
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

Wouldn't be there if we weren't strongly in the hunt. Good sign we think we are in it to win it.

I kinda like the idea of all the coaches showing up though. I know that’s sometimes not possible but putting on an all in front could be what puts it over the top UNLESS they already know he’s coming so they don’t have to do that 

2 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I kinda like the idea of all the coaches showing up though. I know that’s sometimes not possible but putting on an all in front could be what puts it over the top UNLESS they already know he’s coming so they don’t have to do that 

Fife and Woodson were likely getting ready for Bookers visit to start. This recruitment is far enough along that going 4 deep wouldn’t make a difference 

12 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

It would be even cooler IF they already know he's coming.