Noah Clowney (2022) Commits to Alabama

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, cybergates said:

The kid I liked from the video was #22 Jordayn Surratt. He looked similar, maybe a little more active but hard to distinguish in the highlights from Clowney. Surratt is 6'6".'

I like the bigs that stand out from the speed of the game with traditional big skills, and "If" they have some extended range that's fine. There will always be a place for a Tarris Reed big man. Unfornately having a love for the skillset is something that's soon to be extinct. 

I look forward to see how Few uses Holmgren this year. That will be the text book we'll want to follow if we continue to get excited by 7'0"ers that prefer to shoot from 22' 

Don't take it personal Noah, I just got out of the hospital i'm in a shitty mood. 

9 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I believe he is taking a visit to IU the end of August. Yasir and Coach Woodson are working hard on him. I personally think we will blow him away during his visit. Would be nice to land him before his season starts. 😀

Thanks for the intel, as always.  The two guys I want are Clowney and Hood-Schifino.  Couple them with the two guys we have already and IMO that would be an excellent class under the circumstances (new staff).  We get those two and we can call it a day as far as I’m concerned.   

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Thanks for the intel, as always.  The two guys I want are Clowney and Hood-Schifino.  Couple them with the two guys we have already and IMO that would be an excellent class under the circumstances (new staff).  We get those two and we can call it a day as far as I’m concerned.   

That’s a good class new staff or not! Expectations need to be realistic some classes will be better than 2022 class others will not

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iuswingman said:

Need to stop posters from posting in the other threads :)  or just convince a mod to pin the recruit threads of our main targets

I’m not a mod but I would lock a recruiting thread after 72 hours or a week tops once they committed somewhere else. If people still want to talk about them they can do it in the general 22 recruiting thread. But that’s just me! Rest of us will just keep bumping the recruits left to the top.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

I’m not a mod but I would lock a recruiting thread after 72 hours or a week tops once they committed somewhere else. If people still want to talk about them they can do it in the general 22 recruiting thread. But that’s just me! Rest of us will just keep bumping the recruits left to the top.

LOVE this idea. Put it under, "former recruits that went elsewhere".  Then place it in off topics, because that's what they are.