Noah Clowney (2022) Commits to Alabama

15 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

There's just a better vibe around the program these days, so I am not as concerned about landing the top guys as I was with Archie. With Archie and really with Crean, it just seemed liked when we missed on guys it was a gut punch. I think with the coaches we have now, when we whiff, it won't be the "catastrophe" as in it was in years past. Semi-long story short, I am not nearly as nervous or anxious about the recruiting as I was the past few years. 

It was like that with Davis, too. So pretty much since Knight missing on targets has been bad.

• Like 1

Waiting for all the "recruiting experts" to make their predictions on this one. You sense none are eager to step out on a limb yet and I'll take that to mean they have no clue. My belief is the experts rarely have a clue and that's why it is unbelievable anyone would pay for their insights.

History suggests once one or two experts make their prediction you will quickly see others climb on board with the same prediction. Still, others will wait until the moment just before announcement to make their prediction.

My favorite are the ones who do make an early prediction and just minutes before the announcement they realize, likely because of other predictions, that they they are on the wrong side. It's then time to make a quick unexplained switch to save face. Whatever professional insights and sources they had leading up to the announcement are tossed out the window as if they never were. Classic "recruiting expert" move.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Euroclydon said:

Waiting for all the "recruiting experts" to make their predictions on this one. You sense none are eager to step out on a limb yet and I'll take that to mean they have no clue. My belief is the experts rarely have a clue and that's why it is unbelievable anyone would pay for their insights.

History suggests once one or two experts make their prediction you will quickly see others climb on board with the same prediction. Still, others will wait until the moment just before announcement to make their prediction.

My favorite are the ones who do make an early prediction and just minutes before the announcement they realize, likely because of other predictions, that they they are on the wrong side. It's then time to make a quick unexplained switch to save face. Whatever professional insights and sources they had leading up to the announcement are tossed out the window as if they never were. Classic "recruiting expert" move.

Can't ever judge an "expert" on their wins.  Judge them on their losses.  Step 1: If they ever admit they have losses, that's a good start. 

16 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

I have always found the key to good flatulence is to know when a fart may or may not be a possible shart and take according proactive measures because no one wants to be reactive post shart.

Do not trust a fart with this delta variant! 💩😬

• Haha 1

• KDB changed the title to Noah Clowney (2022) Commits to Alabama