Colonial Pipeline

On 5/14/2021 at 7:23 AM, rico said:

Quick question:

How many 5 gallon jugs can you fit in the camper?

I used 35 gallons to get to Indy yesterday. I have a 36 gallon tank so technically I could of made it on one tank but I don't like running below a half tank so I stopped and filled up north of Lexington.

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Should have sent me message we would have met up with you. 

I thought about you actually. As we were passing through Greensburg I thought to myself that Ayden's birthday is coming up in August.

We were meeting my three sisters in Indy so time was an issue. We got to the campground at 4:00 and had to meet them at 4:30.

One of these days it will happen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

I thought about you actually. As we were passing through Greensburg I thought to myself that Ayden's birthday is coming up in August.

We were meeting my three sisters in Indy so time was an issue. We got to the campground at 4:00 and had to meet them at 4:30.

One of these days it will happen.

Yes sir. He had a golf match last night and might have played with the son of a regular member of HSN 

• Like 1

Not sure what is going on here. I saw a report that the hackers got $90 million in cryptos. If it was Russia sponsored, why did we just gift them the waiver for the Nord pipeline? We shout down our Keystone, throw our people out of  jobs, allow the Colonial to be shut down and instead of any repercussions, we promote the Russian pipeline? This just makes no sense.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Not sure what is going on here. I saw a report that the hackers got $90 million in cryptos. If it was Russia sponsored, why did we just gift them the waiver for the Nord pipeline? We shout down our Keystone, throw our people out of  jobs, allow the Colonial to be shut down and instead of any repercussions, we promote the Russian pipeline? This just makes no sense.

I'm sure you are aware of the BRICS association.

Just what I have gleaned from available info over the years is they are trying to get oil traded in currency other than the US dollar.  Kill the Petro dollar and crush the US economy.  

So maybe these pipeline deals and being dependent on foreign oil is their way of getting paid in US dollars for their oil until they are rich enough to pull the rug out from under us. 

I dont know🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another cybersecurity attack, this time against the world's largest meat supplier. 

"The one-two punch of the recent cyberattacks “shows that nothing is safe,” said former senior Department of Homeland Security official Paul Rosenzweig. “Not the meatpacking industry, not the chemical industry, not the wastewater treatment industry, not Sony. Nothing.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2021/05/31/jbs-cybersecurity-attack-top-meat-supplier/5285566001/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Man...that blows a huge hole in cryptocurrency, doesn't it?  I mean, one of the huge attractions of crypto is/was the privacy and lack of government control.  If our DOJ can get in your wallet, that really shoots a leg out from under the whole crypto argument.

On 6/7/2021 at 4:04 PM, FKIM01 said:

Man...that blows a huge hole in cryptocurrency, doesn't it?  I mean, one of the huge attractions of crypto is/was the privacy and lack of government control.  If our DOJ can get in your wallet, that really shoots a leg out from under the whole crypto argument.

Apparently the wallet wasn't under their control and that is why it was able to be accessed.