Michael Durr-Transfer

59 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Where there is smoke their is usually fire. We’ve had too much contact lately with different guys to not have an idea someone is likely to enter the portal.

Yeah I think you are right. Coach Woodson seems to be wanting some more big man depth, so there is probably a good chance that someone enters the portal in the next week or so.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Negative stat:  He's never had a triple double.

Positive stat"  He's never been ejected.

At his size and the level he was playing the most concerning thing for me was that his efficiency (fg%) went down significantly the past 3 years. Personally I prefer the Onu kid even though he was out of NAIA based on his skill set and similar length.

39 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Definitely would prefer Onu, but if he's not available, Durr would be a nice add especially to play against the Turdue bigs, especially Yao Ming's son.

I always thought Edey looked like the original Milton the Monster...

image.png.9cad7b83a0fab1394aa3c6ad1f194135.png

1 minute ago, Bowhunter said:

What are chances with ej Onu ?. Definitely prefer him!

Right now it's not even certain he'll be in college next season. He entered the draft so he probably won't select a school until after (if) he pulls out of that which will probably be around the deadline to withdraw.

28 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Right now it's not even certain he'll be in college next season. He entered the draft so he probably won't select a school until after (if) he pulls out of that which will probably be around the deadline to withdraw.

My guess is we will probably fill the position before he would be ready to decide anyway.My guess is we will probably fill the position before he would be ready to decide anyway.

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I always thought Edey looked like the original Milton the Monster...

image.png.9cad7b83a0fab1394aa3c6ad1f194135.png

Lol.   At least Edey does have post skills.  I think the surprising guy in a negative sense at Purdue will be Furst.  Love Kaufman’s game but not Furst at all.   Even before he committed, I was hoping he didn’t go to IU.  He’d be fine if this were 1993 to try to be a less athletic Nover but he’s a very limited guy.  Undersized, not quick, limited skills.  With his lack of length, he’s not going to just score in the post like he is playing playing Tipton, Columbia City, or Peru.  He’s not a particularly tough kid.   Wowing people at the high school level does not necessarily translate here.   With their front court depth, he might fall by the wayside.  I really hope they play him at the four as he was sold by the staff there, where he will be really exposed.   Duncomb is not incrementally better.  He’s an order of magnitude of a better prospect.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 2