Jaren Handy commits to Indiana

40 minutes ago, btownqb said:

They're ppl saying he's going to play WDE. Who knows. 

So besides the WDE (War Damn Eagle) reference for this kid.....is Allen and company thinking speed on the outside for contain? Or speed on the outside because we'll have a lead and other team will be passing often to catch up? Or is Allen just wanting speed and more speed on his defense?

I always loved Polian's strategy of Freeney and Mathis on ends because he knew Peyton would have them up 2-3 TD's. He wanted speed rushers. Anyway just curious. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So besides the WDE (War Damn Eagle) reference for this kid.....is Allen and company thinking speed on the outside for contain? Or speed on the outside because we'll have a lead and other team will be passing often to catch up? Or is Allen just wanting speed and more speed on his defense?

I always loved Polian's strategy of Freeney and Mathis on ends because he knew Peyton would have them up 2-3 TD's. He wanted speed rushers. Anyway just curious. 

Speed is the answer to any question in football. 

I'd love to go into detail about all the things we use "speed" for on our football team. 

It's like a girl with nice... features. 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣... its not everything, but by God it helps a whole heckuva lot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, btownqb said:

Speed is the answer to any question in football. 

I'd love to go into detail about all the things we use "speed" for on our football team. 

It's like a girl with nice... features. 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣... its not everything, but by God it helps a whole heckuva lot. 

Agree all day. That's why I was attracted to the Canes way of things on D in the 80's. Speed, speed, and more speed I'm a fan of. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...