2021-2022 Schedule

40 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

No idea if this thread was posted, but here is the Big 10 schedule, Extremely favorable

I'll take this schedule. It's nice to have something viewed as a break once in awhile. I guess one other thing. Rob P is on the cover of the announcement. Interesting to me. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Yep, very favorable schedule.  Double plays against Minnesota, Nebraska, and Penn State, only playing Michigan and Illinois once at home, and only playing MSU and Iowa once on the road is nice.

I don't know. My guess is that Illinois and Iowa will be garbage and MSU not a real conference contender.

The thing is those home and away only games are important...but many times its how the schedule is actually laid out with multiple road games in a week and if you are going to maryland and then all the way out to wisconsin or something...but overall its pretty favorable given Michigan is likely to be a favorite and we always struggle at Rutgers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoosierDom said:

I don't know. My guess is that Illinois and Iowa will be garbage and MSU not a real conference contender.

Garbage?  Nah, I don’t think so — I would expect them to still be in the top half of the league.  And I think MSU bounces back.

But the Big Ten looks to be down next year after a brutal stretch over the last few years.  There doesn’t appear to be any clearly elite team, but Michigan and Purdue should be very tough.  I think IU as currently restructured should be able to compete for a top 5 finish.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rico said:

Do they even study the Civil War in schools these days?  I remember learning about the "Iron Clads" in my day.

Education in the U.S. was already broken.  Covid has napalmed what was left.  Kids are earning college level credits for thing we learned in middle school back in the day.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2