5/18 vs ILL (H)

btownqb

Need to go 4-1 this week. ILL Tues night is a must win. Game might get pushed back to a 4pm or 5pm start because of rain. 

Bothwell gets the start, which is big for us. ILL, I think, will piece it together essentially inning by inning. Got to have this one and then 3 of 4 this weekend. 

Edited by btownqb

• btownqb changed the title to 5/18 vs ILL (H)
12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Glad to see Mercer lay into the Monroe County/IU guidelines about no fans. 

It's disgusting how far one way Indiana U leans politically and the fact they've allowed it to effect their springs sports more than need be. 

They're jealous of sports, so hey let's not allow fans

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, btownqb said:

It's disgusting how far one way Indiana U leans politically and the fact they've allowed it to effect their springs sports more than need be. 

They're jealous of sports, so hey let's not allow fans

Luckily things will be changing very soon with Pamela Whitten. I love all things IU but this is an absolute joke of a decision and robbing these kids the thrill of being cheered for/supported.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Luckily things will be changing very soon with Pamela Whitten. I love all things IU but this is an absolute joke of a decision and robbing these kids the thrill of being cheered for/supported.

She is pro sports? Pro common sense?

• Like 1