2023 PG Jeremy Fears Commits to Michigan State

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

That's what I thought. Maybe everyone should talk about him 

I don't social media so anything coming out about the visit. Was he blown away etc... I have not heard anything. Usually when they go great I hear from a few people and not a word. Maybe they are still crushed about the football game hopefully...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I don't social media so anything coming out about the visit. Was he blown away etc... I have not heard anything. Usually when they go great I hear from a few people and not a word. Maybe they are still crushed about the football game hopefully...

I agree it's been quiet. Could be a number of reasons for that. It was quiet after the JHS visit to and that went great. If the visit didn't go well I'd bet it had very little to do with dumb and dumber like everyone is talking about. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I agree it's been quiet. Could be a number of reasons for that. It was quiet after the JHS visit to and that went great. If the visit didn't go well I'd bet it had very little to do with dumb and dumber like everyone is talking about. 

WE were in a pretty good spot before the visit and I am confident in CMW and staff so I don't think those 2 had a big impact but its errily quiet

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

That's good to hear.  I wonder if the staff may tell the HH's to back off a bit after the last video fail.

I don't think the staff was worried by that video. Just some fans but hopefully any videos like that can be avoided. The HH's are back in California so they shouldn't be around any recruits in person for a while. 

Edited by DC2345

46 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Those parasites should find another host

As much as y’all hate on them they also do a lot for our players. They started their own NIL for the players that they didn’t have to do. I get that their video was out of line and uncomfortable but no average joe fan even considered stepping up like they did to help the players out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

As much as y’all hate on them they also do a lot for our players. They started their own NIL for the players that they didn’t have to do. I get that their video was out of line and uncomfortable but no average joe fan even considered stepping up like they did to help the players out.

Yes, you go right ahead and send some money to their personal Venmo with no records or accountability.  They sure do seem to be making a lot of trips to Bloomington and the Bahamas.  LOL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Is there any info as to what/how much this is producing for the athletes? All I’ve found is that the NIL platform was created by them but who cares if it’s not actually generating material revenue to disperse 

27 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Is there any info as to what/how much this is producing for the athletes? All I’ve found is that the NIL platform was created by them but who cares if it’s not actually generating material revenue to disperse 

I mean I’m sure you can message them and ask them to produce those records 🤷🏻‍♂️