UFO Report Release in June

I've often wondered what an alien civilization would think after observing us following dogs around and picking up their feces. Who would they think were the superior species? Although, I agree, they probably concluded that intelligent life didn't exist on this planet. Nothing to see here.

• Haha 2

A fun story somewhat related to this. One summer break from college I drove an Amish family out to southwest Colorado (told the late Milehi this story😔) I miss him. 

Anway, weekend comes, and I say im goin to see the Grand Canyon, I have the keys and I have the money.

Well, Amish dad paid for all of that trip, got to see the cave dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park, the Grand Canyon, the Meteor Crater, Painted Desert, Petrified Forest. 

I'm a pretty lucky dude. My summer college jobs paid a helluva alot money and spent time about 42 states. 

• Like 1

Our federation have very strict rules regarding first official, interpersonal contact. We (I mean they) must observe until the proper time for contact is made. Once your people ( I mean We) have made sufficient technological advancements, we (I mean they) will reach out. 

Until then, relax. It’s only scary the first time and the first time is inevitable. BTW, do you also like mother bears pizza? It’s like nothing I’ve ever had. 
Go forth and prosper friend. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Our federation have very strict rules regarding first official, interpersonal contact. We (I mean they) must observe until the proper time for contact is made. Once your people ( I mean We) have made sufficient technological advancements, we (I mean they) will reach out. 

Until then, relax. It’s only scary the first time and the first time is inevitable. BTW, do you also like mother bears pizza? It’s like nothing I’ve ever had. 
Go forth and prosper friend. 

So to you, IFR means "Intergalactic Flight Rules?"

😁

• Haha 3

Joe Rogan interviewed Neil Degrasse Tyson on his podcast last week. They talked about the UFO report and get into an interesting philosophical discussion about science (proof vs. theory). It's really an interesting conversation (maybe better on some edibles) and they get into a whole bunch of stuff we've spoken about on multiple CC's Corner threads. 

46 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Joe Rogan interviewed Neil Degrasse Tyson on his podcast last week. They talked about the UFO report and get into an interesting philosophical discussion about science (proof vs. theory). It's really an interesting conversation (maybe better on some edibles) and they get into a whole bunch of stuff we've spoken about on multiple CC's Corner threads. 

Can you imagine if a UFO landed on the White House lawn and a bunch of green men came out?  I wonder what that would do to religion as we know it?  

1 minute ago, rico said:

Can you imagine if a UFO landed on the White House lawn and a bunch of green men came out?  I wonder what that would do to religion as we know it?  

I dont know but the bible doesn't say either way wether there is other life or not. What if our earth is one of hundreds of experiments to find an Eve that will stay away from the forbidden fruit?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

I dont know but the bible doesn't say either way wether there is other life or not. What if our earth is one of hundreds of experiments to find an Eve that will stay away from the forbidden fruit?

So you are saying that aliens are Bible readers?  Hmmm, interesting.