Kaleb Glenn - 2023

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

If he reclassified I am not sure we could take him

Just not sure where his minutes would come from in 22. We would have Banks, Kopp, Geronimo, Galloway on the wing already. Physically he is ready…but he still has a lot of work on his jumper and his handles.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:46 PM, IU Scott said:

What ever he wants.

I think we will lose TJD, Race, Kopp, Johnson, RP, Bates so we will have a lot of openings

You think all of those guys are leaving after this year? Other than TJD, I don't see any going pro, so seems they would only leave if things weren't working for them here.

20 hours ago, HoosierDom said:

You think all of those guys are leaving after this year? Other than TJD, I don't see any going pro, so seems they would only leave if things weren't working for them here.

Thompson almost transferred after last season. He likely won't go pro but he might transfer.

Johnson made a comment that indicates he planned on playing only 1 more season. He might have forgotten that he had 2 more sessions of eligibility left but I wouldn't count on that 

Bates  might go pro of he has a really good freshman season. 5* and high 4* players are usually looking to get to the NBA as quickly as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I like how the staff homes in on select guys who they think are the best matches, both ways.  It’s better than a scattershot approach.  I think all of our assistants plus Matta are very sharp recruiters.

To me, Glenn in 2023 is a very good match with our 2022 recruits.  He’d also bring an element to the forward position that would complement our other forwards.  There’s a strength and toughness there.  Maybe nastiness.  

I want to say I’ve read that Glenn and Fears (who we also are apparently all in on) are buddies too, but I may be mis-remembering.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno