Kaleb Glenn - 2023

17 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

2 predictions for Louisville today, one from a Louisville insider. Bummer. 

He will certainly have a ton of minutes there. Recruiting has not been great at UL. Given his position is pretty dang deep here I wouldn't say I blame him. He would be fighting for minutes for sure. I'm not saying he won't come...just I can see why it might not happen.

6 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

Louisville still seems like a sh*t show, but whatever he thinks is best. 🤐

Yeah, surprised (not really) that parents aren’t concerned by the unethical actions by the current coach. Before we debate that all coaches blur the lines, Mack was going to pay off somebody to keep them quiet. Not relatable. 

• Like 3

UL has plenty of playing time to offer him, close to home, chance for NIL money, still plays in the ACC. He would have had much more competition for playing time on our roster at his position. I pretty much assumed when Banks came on board this recruit (even though a class later) was likely out of the picture. Doesn't mean we can't add players at the 3 but it would need to be one with a different skill set or a much higher rated one than Banks imo.

6 hours ago, DC2345 said:

He's really not and the IU staff clearly doesn't think so either. 

Don't know much about the Hooks kid. I don't think we ever offered did we? Clearly we must have had Glenn well ahead of him if that is the case. Glenn to me was one of those uber athletes....just not sure where you can play him and how you use him if he doesn't develop his handle/shot...so if I'm going to lose a kid I guess that would be one I'm ok with. Hooks I'm not sure what his sell would be for us?

5 hours ago, dgambill said:

Don't know much about the Hooks kid. I don't think we ever offered did we? Clearly we must have had Glenn well ahead of him if that is the case. Glenn to me was one of those uber athletes....just not sure where you can play him and how you use him if he doesn't develop his handle/shot...so if I'm going to lose a kid I guess that would be one I'm ok with. Hooks I'm not sure what his sell would be for us?

I’ve heard people say they expect Hooks to drop in ranking soon and I’ve heard there’s question marks about him in consistency and effort. 

• Like 1