General College Basketball News (Stories Undeserving Of Their Own Topic)

On 8/11/2021 at 7:57 PM, 5fouls said:

Knew a guy once that was looking into buying a candy store.  Said he was going to name it Cox Suckers.  Never could get the financing worked out though.  

In Louisville, there is a smoke shop called Cox Smokers...and a Butt Drugs in Corydon...parking in the rear

Edited by Dawg Bawls
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

In Louisville, there is a smoke shop called Cox Smokers...and a Butts Drugs in Corydon...parking in the rear

Honest to goodness truth.  My wife went in there once and bought a 'I Love Butt Drugs' magnet and it is on our fridge at home.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

In Louisville, there is a smoke shop called Cox Smokers...and a Butt Drugs in Corydon...parking in the rear

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Honest to goodness truth.  My wife went in there once and bought a 'I Love Butt Drugs' magnet and it is on our fridge at home.  

Have you all seen the commercial for Butt Drugs?  Google it if you haven’t. I know several people who made an appearance in it. I know the name is hysterical but growing up near there it doesn’t crack me up as much as folks seeing it for the first time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Have you all seen the commercial for Butt Drugs?  Google it if you haven’t. I know several people who made an appearance in it. I know the name is hysterical but growing up near there it doesn’t crack me up as much as folks seeing it for the first time. 

All my friends from everywhere send it to me...  I obviously live in Corydon...people from LA think they funny sumtimes😉

Random Butt memory..When I was a wee lad in north central Indiana, Grampa and I would drive by a mailbox with the name Butt on is which I remember thinking was hilarious every time. He told me (every time) that the Dad named his 3 sons Harry, Fuzzy, and Curly.  We would laugh and laugh..

I can't remember what I ate yesterday, but funny how well I remember that. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

Random Butt memory..When I was a wee lad in north central Indiana, Grampa and I would drive by a mailbox with the name Butt on is which I remember thinking was hilarious every time. He told me (every time) that the Dad named his 3 sons Harry, Fuzzy, and Curly.  We would laugh and laugh..

Went to school with a kids named Butts.  Didn't have a funny first name.  He was an ass.  probably still is.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

The most creative made up name I ever heard was Adolph Oliver Nipple

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

Had a girl in my graduating class with that last name.  Ironically she got pregnant when we were seniors..😵

The secretary at my elementary school had the last name of Hooker, her first name IMA, but pronounced EMA. Not sure if it really was or just her husband said it a good idea or the school. Her husband met her overseas while he was stationed in the Navy. Great people just unfortunate name