General College Basketball News (Stories Undeserving Of Their Own Topic)

14 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

🙄. He wouldn’t have gotten to play because his basketball IQ was at the bottom of the barrel. Tells you what kind of person he is throwing the guy that coached him under the bus in public. Real class act here. 

Yeah, he would be sitting somewhere between Rob and Lander in the pt spectrum.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

I was disappointed when Franklin decided to ditch IU but it looks like it may have worked to our advantage in the end. He's not having a good season.

https://augustafreepress.com/hows-that-armaan-franklin-for-casey-morsell-trade-working-out/

None of the players that transfered are a really that big of a loss for the Hoosiers. Durham is having a decent season but shooting terrible, Hunter is just as bad for the Musketeers but shooting worse and Franklin has been pretty underwhelming especially his shooting. Brunk is  just a bench warmer at this point for OSU.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hoosier51 said:

None of the players that transfered are a really that big of a loss for the Hoosiers. Durham is having a decent season but shooting terrible, Hunter is just as bad for the Musketeers but shooting worse and Franklin has been pretty underwhelming especially his shooting. Brunk is  just a bench warmer at this point for OSU.

Hard to believe we didn't win more...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/16/2021 at 5:39 PM, 5fouls said:

On 12/16/2021 at 6:03 PM, IUFLA said:

As much as I’d love that …I don’t think it’s happening.  He is missing 30-40% of the season by not redshirting, the coach pushed for him to get the waiver so I know he intends to use him.  He’s a smart kid but without being able to practice with the team I can’t imagine he’s going to play meaningful minutes or start until 3 or 4 games in.  I could be wrong and hope I am but there will have to be some learning curve for the offense.  I’ll predict first 20 point game or first 10 assist game will be five games in 

20 hours ago, Hoosier51 said:

Basically what they were doing here 🤷🏼‍♂️

Well ….brown wasn’t supposed to play till the 21 but the cardinals were down 30 so whitford threw him in ….played 3:30 and had six points on 2/2 shooting …ESPN announcers indicate he’s 4th all time in indiana scoring and one of the dip sticks says Larry bird is number 1.  The other guy says he thinks it’s Damon Bailey and they argue about that the next 3 minutes 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Well ….brown wasn’t supposed to play till the 21 but the cardinals were down 30 so whitford threw him in ….played 3:30 and had six points on 2/2 shooting …ESPN announcers indicate he’s 4th all time in indiana scoring and one of the dip sticks says Larry bird is number 1.  The other guy says he thinks it’s Damon Bailey and they argue about that the next 3 minutes 

Brown scored 6 points in 4 minutes, so his per 40 numbers are 60 ppg 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3