2022 DL Caden Curry Commits to OSU

btownqb

58 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Anything is possible when it comes to recruiting. Until the recruit puts pen to paper and that’s only for a year in this day and age.

On the rivals recruiting they talked about players commiting the next two days.  For Curry they only had OSU and Alabama as possible destinations

9 hours ago, IU Scott said:

On the rivals recruiting they talked about players commiting the next two days.  For Curry they only had OSU and Alabama as possible destinations

It’s almost certain he’s going to OSU but anything is possible. There've been plenty of times a kid thought he was going one place and then woke up feeling something different the day he signed.

I hope Curry goes somewhere where he is used the best for his pro aspirations.  At Alabama, they'd probably bulk him up to play 3 technique.  Ohio State tends to have some behemoths inside, so they may let him play around the tackle and rush.  If they are selling him on a Nick Bosa style of game that might make sense for him over Alabama.  I don't see him as a classic OSU D tackle even if he gains 50 pounds.  If OSU is pitching him to play D tackle, I would pause on that if I were him. I don't think that makes sense but we will see.

Edited by BobSaccamanno

• KDB changed the title to 2022 DL Caden Curry Commits to OSU