Cornhole

rico

12 minutes ago, rico said:

1)  I was shocked to see professional cornhole on CBS this afternoon.

2)  I will not be turning professional anytime soon.

I mentioned over in the Bahama thread it's on ESPN all the time...

I stopped on it one day...very boring...

Now if they had it in somebody's back yard with the BBQ going, a lot of cold beer on hand, the drunk uncle heckling the players, and the promise of a family disturbance, then sure...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I mentioned over in the Bahama thread it's on ESPN all the time...

I stopped on it one day...very boring...

Now if they had it in somebody's back yard with the BBQ going, a lot of cold beer on hand, and the drunk uncle heckling the players, and the promise of a family disturbance, then sure...

What was funny was the announcers analyzing the play...I got a kick out of that, well, since I WAS drinking beer.  I got a graduation party to go to later on...I just might toss a few bags if don't get too intoxicated.  

1 hour ago, rico said:

What was funny was the announcers analyzing the play...I got a kick out of that, well, since I WAS drinking beer.  I got a graduation party to go to later on...I just might toss a few bags if don't get too intoxicated.  

Film it! 😉

• Haha 1

Growing up, everyone in my family threw horseshoes (parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, on down the line).  It was serious stuff.  The older generation starting getting old just about the time cornhole starting becoming popular.  Since a bean bag is not nearly as heavy and easier to control than a horseshoe, everyone made the switch.  i've not thrown a horseshoe in probably 20 years or more.

• Like 2

I prefer washers, but anyway, first semester 2nd year of college my new roommate asks if I want to play cornhole.  I said, I dont care what you do with you time but I like women dude. 

He said it's just a game, back off. So he showed me the game. Meh.  Still prefer washers.  

• Haha 4