‘21 Offseason

• 2 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 9:25 AM, IUaic said:

Don't jump to that conclusion until we are sure she hasn't been married to 5fouls. :coffee:

On 7/17/2021 at 10:13 AM, Billingsley99 said:

The odds say that she has been

On 7/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, ThePaulieWalnuts said:

Fouls is like the Kevin Bacon of the marriage world.

I apparently had not read this thread in a while.  :coffee:

• Like 1

I'm probably guilty of just wanting IU to succeed so much I don't see some of the early signs (negative).....with some of our previous coaches. Listening to Coach Woodson discuss players, schedules....how he leans on coaching staff,etc....

I really think we hit on this gang. Hopefully in 5 years the worst thing we will be saying is we had this guy in our hip pocket all along and only Dolson was smart enough to make it happen. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

Love it. Let’s not forget, it’s not just motivation to the players. Woodson and Fife both wore the uniform but can’t lay claim to one of those 5 banners either. Woodson missed it by a year, and Fife missed it by one game. I’d say that’s motivation for them as well. 

• Like 1

https://www.insidethehall.com/2021/09/30/is-somebody-going-to-guard-me-in-his-own-unique-way-miller-kopp-is-bringing-a-swagger-to-indiana/?fbclid=IwAR0bpkydh73ML7dqPoizpzYpO4PgqBHUJGg7tE4MfOUMyWqWBnuZIvvQo20

I know I have seen this somewhere in the past but IIRC, some people were wishing we had a Will Sheehey type of personality on the team.  Thinking Kopp is going to fill that type of role this year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

https://www.insidethehall.com/2021/09/30/is-somebody-going-to-guard-me-in-his-own-unique-way-miller-kopp-is-bringing-a-swagger-to-indiana/?fbclid=IwAR0bpkydh73ML7dqPoizpzYpO4PgqBHUJGg7tE4MfOUMyWqWBnuZIvvQo20

I know I have seen this somewhere in the past but IIRC, some people were wishing we had a Will Sheehey type of personality on the team.  Thinking Kopp is going to fill that type of role this year.

Feel like both Kopp and Xavier Johnson bring a type of attitude this team lacked

• Like 1