OT - Tracy Smith fired at ASU.

IUaic

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

You have to take the leap when a school with that much tradition calls....but man it can backfire. 

Agreed. Imagine what Duke would be today had K left after a few years for UCLA, Kansas, Kentucky, or UNC.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, IUaic said:

Agreed. Imagine what Duke would be today had K left after a few years for UCLA, Kansas, Kentucky, or UNC.

We see it happen in basketball all the time....and we as a school have done a pretty good job of chewing up coaches the last 20. Same goes on at baseball schools like ASU. I don't think we have anything to worry about with Mercer but you never know. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

We see it happen in basketball all the time....and we as a school have done a pretty good job of chewing up coaches the last 20. Same goes on at baseball schools like ASU. I don't think we have anything to worry about with Mercer but you never know. 

Some dude on another site is legit acting like Mercers seat is warm. I told him get real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Some dude on another site is legit acting like Mercers seat is warm. I told him get real.

The very little I know I would say that's comical. Hopefully a normal year will cool things down but Mercer didn't seem happy about IU in general with the fan attendance issue. My only fear is someone from a baseball school picks him up. 

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

The very little I know I would say that's comical. Hopefully a normal year will cool things down but Mercer didn't seem happy about IU in general with the fan attendance issue. My only fear is someone from a baseball school picks him up. 

Agree 100%. BUT... hes a big time IU guy and we're getting a new president. Thank God. 

• Like 1