Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Might be offered Henry and Kittle in a non ppr for Tyrek and Carson... 

That'll make me.. 

Russell Wilson 

A Jones 

Henry

Kopp

Thielen 

Kittle 

Or if I turn it down 

Russ

A Jones 

Carson/Mostert 

Hill

Thielen 

Jonnu...?

Before today, I would always jump at the chance to grab Henry in non PPR.  But, Tennessee looked absolutely awful today and Henry looked sluggish.  In non-PPR, Kittle's value is diminished as well.  Jonnu may be very close to him in TDs over the course of the year.  I would probably stick with Tyrek and Jonnu.    

• Like 1

Since I'm in both HSN leagues, I thought each week I might provide weekly updates in this thread in case any of you might be interested in seeing how things are going in the league that you are not participating in.

Kev's League

1-0 Teams:  Bluegrass IU, Dgambill, PA Hoosier, Notithatlives, Sagamore, 5 Fouls

0-1 Teams: Billingsley, Parakeet Jones, Leathernecks, Ledies22, Rico, IndyKev

High score for the week:  Dgambill with 203.96

KDB's League

1-0 Teams:  IndyKev, BtownQB, MrFlynn, Seeking6, KOB2011, 5 Fouls

0-1 Teams:  TDHoosier, Hoosier51, B_A, SteubenHoosier, KDB, BeerBQ

High score for the week: MrFlynn with 200.08

Congrats to all the winners.  Best of luck next week to those that had a tough start.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

I’m in 3 leagues this year and am 0-3 after week 1. 

Looking for a bounce back this week. 

I had a terrible week in my non-HSN league.  the only reason I won it is because I was playing the weakest team in the league.  It's a 10 team league and I only outscored 2 other teams.  I just happened to be playing one of them.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I had a terrible week in my non-HSN league.  the only reason I won it is because I was playing the weakest team in the league.  It's a 10 team league and I only outscored 2 other teams.  I just happened to be playing one of them.

Usually the opposite happens to me. I catch a week where a bottom dweller has a couple guys go off for 40pts or something and I lose. I remember one year I led the league in points and didn't even make the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, BeerBQ said:

I’m in 3 leagues this year and am 0-3 after week 1. 

Looking for a bounce back this week. 

In my 2 larger $ leagues I went 1-1.  15 points from Ridley and Adams in the league I lost won't happen again....I hope. The league I won I wasn't planning on it. Rodgers with 1 point.....and McLaurin/Brown were barely targeted for most of the game.

Overall 3-2 and won some fanduel contests. I guess I'm in the wait and see mode. I need RB help badly in one league with Edwards/Mostert plan backfiring. I've got Adams, Ridley, Waller, Godwin....and might have to part ways with 1 of those to get me a RB1/2 player but will wait a few more weeks before doing that.