Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Trading Jameis for Noah Fant. I already have Russell and my TE is Jonnu. 

Fantastic got 8 targets Sunday. 🤷‍♂️

Good move. Get what you can (sell high) for JW. 1 week replacement in week 9 for RW is no big deal. In a passing league you need capable backups or starters in your case. I actually like Fant quite a bit. I target the big 3 early in most drafts....but Fant is only going to see more action now with the Jeudy news.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Good move. Get what you can (sell high) for JW. 1 week replacement in week 9 for RW is no big deal. In a passing league you need capable backups or starters in your case. I actually like Fant quite a bit. I target the big 3 early in most drafts....but Fant is only going to see more action now with the Jeudy news.

Correct. That was the plan behind it anyway. I didn't even draft Winston. To me I got Fant for free. 

• Like 1

I don't usually like to brag, but I just found out I've tied for the longest winning streak of all-time in one of my leagues.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/115725/recordbook

Longest Streak, All Time Indykev, Season 2021
KoB2011, Season 2021
Btownqb, Season 2021
Seeking6, Season 2021
mrflynn03, Season 2021
5fouls, Season 2021
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I don't usually like to brag, but I just found out I've tied for the longest winning streak of all-time in one of my leagues.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/115725/recordbook

Longest Streak, All Time Indykev, Season 2021
KoB2011, Season 2021
Btownqb, Season 2021
Seeking6, Season 2021
mrflynn03, Season 2021
5fouls, Season 2021

I hate having the longest losing streak but might as well be good at something even if it's losing

Anyone else nervous about this situation in Washington? i.e. their QB? I tried to get McLaurin, Gibson, and Logan Thomas (3rd in TE targets last year) as much as possible this year because of Fitz. I'm contemplating starting Mike Williams vs weak Dallas D instead of McLaurin in Full Point PPR league.

Anyone else faced with this situation?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone else nervous about this situation in Washington? i.e. their QB? I tried to get McLaurin, Gibson, and Logan Thomas (3rd in TE targets last year) as much as possible this year because of Fitz. I'm contemplating starting Mike Williams vs weak Dallas D instead of McLaurin in Full Point PPR league.

Gibson is the only one I have.  But, yeah, I looked harder at all the Washington guys before the draft because of Fitz.  

That said, I was happy to see Gibson getting some of the targets that McKissic was getting last year.  

But, Fitz's absence downgrades the Washington offense overall. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Yeah...I have Mike Williams...he is in a contract year. He will get tons of looks opposite Allen....especially redzone. I think until the Washington thing figures itself out you gotta play it safe and go with who you trust to produce...even if they aren't the better player...they are in a better situation.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 10:50 AM, dgambill said:

Usually the opposite happens to me. I catch a week where a bottom dweller has a couple guys go off for 40pts or something and I lose. I remember one year I led the league in points and didn't even make the playoffs.

I had the same thing last year happen to me in one of my biggest leagues. Led the league in points and didn’t even make the playoffs. To make it even better my team scored 230 points in the week of the championship of the league, lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KDB said:

I had the same thing last year happen to me in one of my biggest leagues. Led the league in points and didn’t even make the playoffs. To make it even better my team scored 230 points in the week of the championship of the league, lol.

Last year I started 0-3 got hot.made the playoff got to championship game was a 98 % chance to win. Needed 2 pts from a WR on Monday night football and lost. After Hill and Kamara went off no way could I lose but I did. 

• Like 1

In my ESPN league, Eli Manning is available on the waiver wire.  Should I pick him up? 

Drew Brees and Phillip Rivers are available as well.  Which of the three is the better option?  

Or, should I hold out to see if Dan Marino becomes available?

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

In my ESPN league, Eli Manning is available on the waiver wire.  Should I pick him up? 

Drew Brees and Phillip Rivers are available as well.  Which of the three is the better option?  

Stash Rivers. He even said recently he could be available come November. Haha....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

They have not put in their retirement papers yet with the NFL is why.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Heck no I have a terrible team. I gotta try and get wins where I can, not seeing many in my future

I think your team is solid enough.  You just had more than your share that had poor games last week.  Guys like Zeke, Julio, and McClaurin should bounce back with better weeks than what they had.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Heck no I have a terrible team. I gotta try and get wins where I can, not seeing many in my future

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I think your team is solid enough.  You just had more than your share that had poor games last week.  Guys like Zeke, Julio, and McClaurin should bounce back with better weeks than what they had.  

I guess I should have encouraged you to bench McClaurin.  

• Like 1