Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm sure everyone is already deciding whether to pick up Deshaun Watson or not. I added him in just one league mostly for insurance and trade bait if plays well. All my other leagues I either have a better QB or value the handcuffs on my bench. Interesting few days coming up.. 

I'm trying to reconcile the logic as to why he has not yet been suspended by the league.  Surely, the Dolphins, or whoever trades for him, will get some sort of reassurance from the league office before they make a trade.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm trying to reconcile the logic as to why he has not yet been suspended by the league.  Surely, the Dolphins, or whoever trades for him, will get some sort of reassurance from the league office before they make a trade.

Hearings on this won't be heard until February is what I read. Agree with you...if I'm Miami or Eagles I want clearance for this season. Next is off the table I would think.

15 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Looking for some clarity on how the IR works in Yahoo.

I was able to move Diontae Johnson to IR last weekend when he was ruled out.  At the time, I was assuming he was going to be out a few weeks and might not come back until after his Bye Week (7).  However, according to his player update, he did practice some today.  So, my question is, if he does play, am I able to keep him on IR even if he is activated?  I have no plans to play him right now because he may still be gimpy and Big Ben can't throw the ball more than 10 yards.  But, I'm not going to drop him either.

I found this online, and it appears I am able to leave him there, but I would not be able to do any player adds.  Does anyone know if that include trades and waiver claims?

image.png.4c6dedd8daedc91a3952fe63c16b55f9.png

Yes...he can stay you can't make any roster changes (add) until you move him back to active though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Hearings on this won't be heard until February is what I read. Agree with you...if I'm Miami or Eagles I want clearance for this season. Next is off the table I would think.

Philly sure doesn't mind negative PR when it comes to their qbs lol. First a dog murderer and now going after an "alleged" serial sexual assaultist. Not sure any team is going to risk multiple first rd draft picks on a guy that might be out of the league next year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dgambill said:

Philly sure doesn't mind negative PR when it comes to their qbs lol. First a dog murderer and now going after an "alleged" serial sexual assaultist. Not sure any team is going to risk multiple first rd draft picks on a guy that might be out of the league next year.

Said in this thread or another a couple months ago it has to be a city that would be ok with it. Miami and Philly fits the profile....few others as well. I still think Miami makes the most sense. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't have a piece of Joe Mixon in any league but if I did I'd be going crazy seeing Perine in on every 3rd down play last night. 

I hate it. Don't understand why they can't get him involved in the passing game at all. Only thing that salvaged my night was the TD overruled on the qb sneak and that got a TD for Mixon. I mean he is my clear #2 back but with CMAC out with injury I need him to carry me a bit more!

• Like 1

I thought with Giovany Bernard with the Bucs Mixon would see more 3rd down involvement. I knew he would get a lot of touches this year but in a PPR league it sucks they don't want to involve him in the passing game. He also left the game with an injury so who knows what I do with my backfield. Oh well....hope my hot start can carry me until my guys get healthy.

Just now, dgambill said:

I hate it. Don't understand why they can't get him involved in the passing game at all. Only thing that salvaged my night was the TD overruled on the qb sneak and that got a TD for Mixon. I mean he is my clear #2 back but with CMAC out with injury I need him to carry me a bit more!

I haven't really dived in on other peoples rosters. Most of my comments on here are just fantasy stuff in general not specific to our league. To your point though....why Mixon can't be utilized a bit more in passing is weird. Of course the entire RB position in the NFL is weird to me. 

2 backs this weekend for the Fanduel crowd on here that I think are underpriced is two of our own. I think Montgomery and Taylor have big games. Especially Taylor. We've been waiting for his breakout game. I think it's this Sunday.

Good luck to everyone this weekend! 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 9:10 AM, 5fouls said:

0 arrests...I can get 8 of your ex's together to say something about you thats not true. lol.Now throw 100 million in the mix. Not saying it isnt true but you need more than hear say. You ask for a trade then an ambulance chaser that lives down the street from the owner pops up with 25 women, looks fishy to me. With no action, it looks fishy to the police and the NFL to.

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

You heard it here first.  Keenan Allen is going to catch at least 4 TD passes tomorrow night.  Why?  Because he is a WR and is in @NotIThatLiveslineup playing against me this week.  

Perfectly fine by me. Flops by  A Jones, Carson, and NO D have me up 12 vs Eckeler tomorrow. Non ppr. 

Moderate game by Russell Wilson too. Garbage pts by N Harris and R Woods cost me.