Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

I need 36 points from Godwin in my ESPN league or I'm staring at an 0-3 week.  

In Yahoo, had the misfortune of going up against Tyreke Hill, DJ Moore, and Deebo Samuel.  Just brutal.  

Edit:  And I only got 6.3 from Kelce.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I’ll lose again this week v @btownqbbut considering my first and second picks were out, as well as a third player- none of who I would part with, surprised to be as close as I am.

Is what it is

Saw that. Tough to win, for sure. 

Then Hurts randomly goes for 37 and it looks like I'll survive. 

Edited by btownqb

Tough week for us Kelce, Adams owners and Godwin too. I'm also starting to get nervous about Ridley in one of my leagues. 

For the David Montgomery owners....MCL sprain is initial diagnosis which means about 3 weeks. Most leagues I would assume Williams is already owned but if not he's going to be a hot waiver pick up this week. 

Bye weeks start in 2 weeks w/Saints, Atlanta, Jets, and San Francisco first on the docket.

16 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Its nice going into Monday having both games wrapped up. The first week I will win in both my leagues. Unless I lose 10 points between Justin Herbert and Waller. 

Herbert will go 0-4 passing with 4 picks before gettin pulled and Waller will not catch a pass, but will lose a fumble on an end around.  

Dont say I didn't warn you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Herbert will go 0-4 passing with 4 picks before gettin pulled and Waller will not catch a pass, but will lose a fumble on an end around.  

Dont say I didn't warn you.

Those are the things that I have expected to happen based on past performances for me in fantasy football. I shared before going into the Monday game of our league championship I needed 1.2 pts from a receiver and he did not get it for me. 

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I might have to hire away your defensive coordinator.  I keep having opposing players go off on my every week.  This past week, I gave up 52+ to Tyreke Hill.  

I mean.. I'm still scoring (4th in pts), but yeah, I've obviously benefitted from some off games by some dudes. I do like my team though... Michael Thomas has to be there late in the year for me though. Even if he is just a WR2 with my RBs and TE... if he goes and gets me 12-15 a game, I'll be in a nice spot. 

• Like 2

Belicheck screwed me this week. Throws basically a dime defense the whole game so Brady would have to run the ball. I thought about picking up a different qb just for this week but I thought....no Brady will be just fine...he will get at least a short td or two....or one of those qb sneaks. Nope...completely shut out. Then last night Mike Williams has like 3rd string corner on him almost all night. 6'4 vs like 5'9....and they don't even try to throw him the ball. He had like an 80 yd td easy that Hebert over threw....just an awful week in general. Hoping my team heals up for a late season run. Just trying to hold on right now.

Edited by dgambill

57 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Belicheck screwed me this week. Throws basically a dime defense the whole game so Brady would have to run the ball. I thought about picking up a different qb just for this week but I thought....no Brady will be just fine...he will get at least a short td or two....or one of those qb sneaks. Nope...completely shut out. Then last night Mike Williams has like 3rd string corner on him almost all night. 6'4 vs like 5'9....and they don't even try to throw him the ball. He had like an 80 yd td easy that Hebert over threw....just an awful week in general. Hoping my team heals up for a late season run. Just trying to hold on right now.

He just showed the league how to beat Brady.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 11:43 AM, Indykev said:

He just showed the league how to beat Brady.

Yep...they do have a really good pass defense...and Judon is a great pass rusher. Of course it was in the rain/without Gronk but I would much rather take my chances with Jones/Fornette and shorten the game then let Brady torch me with those incredible receivers.

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

So, let me get this straight.  After 4 weeks of mediocrity from Robert Woods tonight, he finally is having a big game for me in KDB's league.  Only problem is that this is the week I'm going against Woods in Kev's league.  You can't make this stuff up.

I don't see the issue with it :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1