Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

So, let me get this straight.  After 4 weeks of mediocrity from Robert Woods tonight, he finally is having a big game for me in KDB's league.  Only problem is that this is the week I'm going against Woods in Kev's league.  You can't make this stuff up.

Coach said earlier this week that they wanted to find more ways to get him the ball. Well...they did. Plus it was Seattle defense.....this ain't the Legion of Boom anymore that is for sure!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

So, let me get this straight.  After 4 weeks of mediocrity from Robert Woods tonight, he finally is having a big game for me in KDB's league.  Only problem is that this is the week I'm going against Woods in Kev's league.  You can't make this stuff up.

I think Rams said all week they have to get Woods involved more so a week like this was due. Going against him in 2 weeks but oh well I guess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Coach said earlier this week that they wanted to find more ways to get him the ball. Well...they did. Plus it was Seattle defense.....this ain't the Legion of Boom anymore that is for sure!

Didn't scroll down to your comment yet about Woods. Seattle better pray RW's hand/finger is ok or they done!

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

They are done period....and so is Russell Wilson in Seattle. He won't play for them next year.

I keep thinking where he might land. Probably a comment for NFL thread but to me the NFC is long term the easier path to titles. I'm thinking New Orleans or Washington....or selfishly I'd like to see the Colts fix the QB position once and for all! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I keep thinking where he might land. Probably a comment for NFL thread but to me the NFC is long term the easier path to titles. I'm thinking New Orleans or Washington....or selfishly I'd like to see the Colts fix the QB position once and for all! 

I think they actually have fixed it with Wentz, they just need the O-line to get healthy. 

• Like 1

Injuries continue to build. Impacts on RB really starting to be felt with Montgomery and Edmonds and a couple other Friday after injury reports added that make some a true game time decision...enjoy getting those lineups in play!

Reminder....for those of that have been impacted by injuries and might have to start Perine (gulp)....first games at 930EST tomorrow morning. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Injuries continue to build. Impacts on RB really starting to be felt with Montgomery and Edmonds and a couple other Friday after injury reports added that make some a true game time decision...enjoy getting those lineups in play!

Reminder....for those of that have been impacted by injuries and might have to start Perine (gulp)....first games at 930EST tomorrow morning. Good luck to everyone!

It's crazy.  My team that is playing you this week has been relatively healthy (sans Higgins), but has grossly underachieved to be sitting 1-3.  My team in the other HSN league has been absolutely hammered with injuries, both big and small (Jeudy, Montgomery, D. Johnson, E. Mitchell, Gibson, etc,).  Yet it is sitting at 2-2.  If Mitchell wasn't playing this week, I was going to be throwing a dart to see who would start at RB2.  And, that's assuming Gibson plays.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

It's crazy.  My team that is playing you this week has been relatively healthy (sans Higgins), but has grossly underachieved to be sitting 1-3.  My team in the other HSN league has been absolutely hammered with injuries, both big and small (Jeudy, Montgomery, D. Johnson, E. Mitchell, Gibson, etc,).  Yet it is sitting at 2-2.  If Mitchell wasn't playing this week, I was going to be throwing a dart to see who would start at RB2.  And, that's assuming Gibson plays.   

I'm going to need some help for sure from my superstars after Wilson performance...and I might be in trouble for a month or so with Wilson/Montgomery injuries. What I need this week is for Cook not to go....but everything I'm reading says he is. I was hoping Mixon wasn't going (why I picked up Perine) but sounds like he is. 

Going to be combing strategies later on tonight for sure....especially in Fanduel where you can buy a cheap RB like James Conner if Edmonds doesn't....same for Mattison, Perine, Hubbard....and a couple others. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm going to need some help for sure from my superstars after Wilson performance...and I might be in trouble for a month or so with Wilson/Montgomery injuries. What I need this week is for Cook not to go....but everything I'm reading says he is. I was hoping Mixon wasn't going (why I picked up Perine) but sounds like he is. 

Going to be combing strategies later on tonight for sure....especially in Fanduel where you can buy a cheap RB like James Conner if Edmonds doesn't....same for Mattison, Perine, Hubbard....and a couple others. 

I picked up Perine on my other team.  Similar scenario.  Montgomery out, Gibson, Mitchell and Amari Cooper questionable.  Not going to hurt me too much if Mixon plays since both Gibson and Mitchell are looking like they will go.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

RB points are down across the board except for one player.

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

And, you have him.  

2 of the top 3. 😊. I almost traded him this week.

1 RB over 100 pts. D.Henry 104, by 17 over 2nd. only 2 more over 80 pts. Ekeler and C.Patterson.

12 QB'S over 100 pts. P.Mahomes 140 pts. 8 more over 80 pts. Thats 20 QB'S over 80 to 3 RB'S

2 WR'S over 100 pts. C.Kupp 118. 5 more over 80 pts.

• Like 1

Looks like Zimmer is making Cook a true game time decision. If it's that close sit Cook and play Mattison. The Vikings win % doesn't go substantially down minus Cook vs the Lions.

Sounds like Edmonds is a go for those dealing with Edmonds/Conner. Mixon will give it a go which means those of us who took Perine won't start him....but Mixon will get hurt on first series and Perine will go for 120 and a TD. 

Sounds like Zeke is good to go but I'm contemplating playing Pollard as a flex play. Same situation as Cook/Mattison....if these guys are borderline the drop isn't that far.

Good luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

In my dynasty league, I have Russell Wilson and Barkley.  Barkley sprained his ankle and was carted to the locker room.  Super deep at WR, TE, and IDP, but I don't have a single starting QB or RB on my bench.  Might be about time to start tanking.  

I have Barkley and Daniel Jones lol. 

Fun is getting ready to get started across all leagues. Bye weeks, injuries....this is when you pray your depth is good. I'm in trouble in our league this week....but loving the chassis if you will for all of my leagues. Would prefer a couple more injuries for RB's.....but this week Mattison/Hubbard draft has done well. Good luck to everyone!