Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Not sure if it means anything but for the Austin Ekeler crew....he's online earlier today setting himself in his own lineup. Take that fwiw. 

Edit-As always do your own homework. This one has messed up written all over it. 

I sat Hopkins and it worked out.  Just felt like one of those injuries that would flare up during the game.

I am going back and forth on whether to play Ekeler or Mitchell.  I wish they were both playing in the same time slot, but Mitchell is playing a 1 o'clock game. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I sat Hopkins and it worked out.  Just felt like one of those injuries that would flare up during the game.

I am going back and forth on whether to play Ekeler or Mitchell.  I wish they were both playing in the same time slot, but Mitchell is playing a 1 o'clock game. 

Tough one for sure. Any chance you have Pollard or Williams or any of the backup Giants on reserve? Mitchell isn't going for 100 tomorrow. 

All in the same boat again this week. I'm trying to decide between Chargers D vs Patriots.....or the worst D in the league (Chiefs) vs a Giants lineup that may not suit up enough guys. Would love thoughts of anyone on that scenario.

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Tough one for sure. Any chance you have Pollard or Williams or any of the backup Giants on reserve? Mitchell isn't going for 100 tomorrow. 

All in the same boat again this week. I'm trying to decide between Chargers D vs Patriots.....or the worst D in the league (Chiefs) vs a Giants lineup that may not suit up enough guys. Would love thoughts of anyone on that scenario.

I have Swift in my starting lineup alongside Ekeler.  My bench at RB is Mitchell, Jamaal Williams, and M. Carter.  J. Williams is questionable as well.  

Edited by 5fouls

Good luck to everyone this week! I'm not feeling real good in our league here. I thought I would stumble a bit after injuries but 4-0 to 4-4 is looking very real. 

Please let this be the week Javonte Williams takes the Denver backfield.....and if Kenneth Gainwell wants to do the same in Philly that would be mighty helpful for my Fanduel lineups.

19 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Hope you went Mitchell!! Didn't see that coming today.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I'm going to be sick if Dak plays.  Ryan gave me a huge dud and a normal game from Dak would have probably given me a win.  

It happens once every year for me. I've been in fantasy for 25+ years. Won multiple titles in all leagues....yet once a year even with injuries or whatever I ask myself what the heck am I doing?? This is the week for that. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 5fouls said:

You guys are no help

Someone should have told me I should play Elijah Mitchell and Michael Carter over D'Andre Swift and Courtland Sutton.  

Based on matchups I liked your choices. Weird week for sure though. Lots of league wide low scores.

Bad week for me. Will lose in every league except 1. Can't wait to flush out that lineup tomorrow morning and start new. Maybe this week I can have 50% of my players active.

13 hours ago, 5fouls said:

You guys are no help

Someone should have told me I should play ElijahMitchel l and Michael Carter over D'Andre Swift and Courtland Sutton.  

You played him against me....thanks lol! I had a roller coaster yesterday....feeling like crap because I picked up TY and played him like an idiot over Boyd. I second guessed myself all weekend...and of course TY gave up the Ghost as he is hurt yet again. But then my afternoon teams revived me with DK and Brady picking me back up so I thought I had a chance....to only be once again thwarted by a back up nobody Cooper to Cooper for like a buck twenty plus a td and now I am depressed ready to take the L tonight. That's fantasy!

Edited by dgambill

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Wow. On Henry.

@dgambill.  I'm hoping Mahomes favors the more familiar face tonight.  Thought you had me dead to rights when I went to bed last night.  Woke up to see Amari went big for me late in the game.

Yep very late in the game....balls bouncing off people right into his hands....I mean it was comical...then he was hurt but comes in for one play.....of course TD...lol. It was meant to be like this....with Henry going down and then that finish.

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Wow. On Henry.

@dgambill.  I'm hoping Mahomes favors the more familiar face tonight.  Thought you had me dead to rights when I went to bed last night.  Woke up to see Amari went big for me late in the game.

I'm hoping they start running the ball and get the screen/short passing game going to take pressure off him. That said they need to get Kelce going on those crossers...so that is probably what happens. But honestly my season is pretty well shot with the Henry thing...so I'd rather you win and givve you a shot at a playoff run.

32 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I'm hoping they start running the ball and get the screen/short passing game going to take pressure off him. That said they need to get Kelce going on those crossers...so that is probably what happens. But honestly my season is pretty well shot with the Henry thing...so I'd rather you win and givve you a shot at a playoff run.

I will be surprised if my hodge-podge team in that league makes the playoffs.  My team in the other league is better on paper, but a different group of players underachieves every week.  It's going to be 4-4 and outside the top 6 after losing this week.

• Like 1