Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

This could be interesting.  Looks like Murray is going to be out, so my superflex team has Jordan Love at QB, and a WR in my superflex spot in a must win game.  Really need it for playoff purposes, and I have the 1st round pick of the team I'm playing.  Big game for me to be down Murray, Wilson, Barkley, and Kittle on a snap count.

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

You guys signed up on your own, no one twisted your arm, but now can't be bothered to take 5 mins in your week to set a line up, you are hurting the leagues. Don't sign up again.

Just for clarification.  Not everyone with a putrid score has an incomplete lineup.  I can truly suck with the best of them despite trying my best.  :coffee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Indykev said:

You guys signed up on your own, no one twisted your arm, but now can't be bothered to take 5 mins in your week to set a line up, you are hurting the leagues. Don't sign up again.

It happens about to about 20% of the teams in every league. Life happens. I played a guy in my NFL league and he is loaded...or at least should easily be a playoff team....has Wilson, Allen Robinson, and Mosert still starting and has Hurts, Kupp, Antonio Brown and James Conner sitting on his bench. It's a free week whenever you play him...just have to factor it in every year it will happen.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

In my superflex, ppr league, we have 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex, 1 superflex, and 3 individual defensive players...I'm currently projected for 108 points. Just had 205 points 2 weeks ago. Only 4 of my 12 guys had over 10 points this week, and only 2 guys were over 11 points. Rough week.

Mama said there'd be days like this.

• Like 3

Unbelievably bad weekend for me in fantasy and somehow I might go undefeated. I'm winning 2 leagues with scores in the 80's. 

One team my highest scorer was Justin Jefferson with 14+ points and that was on one fluke 50 yard TD. 

Chiefs are just broke. Bills have zero excuse for whatever that was yesterday. Packers get a taste of what not having a Hall of Fame QB behind the wheel looks like. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rico said:

LOL.

I have Allen here and Mahomes in my fishing league.  Not a good Sunday for either of my QBs.

Hey...you got a good matchup though. I almost didn't even bother to field a qb this week since over half my team is out on bye but figured what the heck I may need the points for a tie breaker. Even with perhaps the worst week ever for the Bills players you still are going to blow me away. I've been playing fantasy on yahoo since 06 it says....I'm on pace for the worst scoring week ever in my history lol.

18 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Hey...you got a good matchup though. I almost didn't even bother to field a qb this week since over half my team is out on bye but figured what the heck I may need the points for a tie breaker. Even with perhaps the worst week ever for the Bills players you still are going to blow me away. I've been playing fantasy on yahoo since 06 it says....I'm on pace for the worst scoring week ever in my history lol.

LOL

Call me "butter" 'cause I am on a "roll."

• Haha 1