Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

Was on the road when I made the move to get Tony Jones for Saints and bench Mark Ingram....or at least I thought I did. Never made that mistake in my life playing a benched guy. Need some help from Wilson and Everett in our league. Otherwise smooth sailing this week in all other leagues....and now with Cook injury us Mattison owners might have the RB1 handcuff we all have wanted moving into playoff season.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Was on the road when I made the move to get Tony Jones for Saints and bench Mark Ingram....or at least I thought I did. Never made that mistake in my life playing a benched guy. Need some help from Wilson and Everett in our league. Otherwise smooth sailing this week in all other leagues....and now with Cook injury us Mattison owners might have the RB1 handcuff we all have wanted moving into playoff season.

I have Dillon, Pollard, and Mattison in my money league. Along w/A Jones and Montgomery. Decisions coming depending on Zeke and Cook. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I have Dillon, Pollard, and Mattison in my money league. Along w/A Jones and Montgomery. Decisions coming depending on Zeke and Cook. 

I don't have Dillon...but have Pollard, Mattison, Hilliard, Breida....and now with Gordon injury Javonte Williams might see some uptick in snaps. 

I wish the handcuff strategy played out earlier...but I'll take it headed into week 13 all day long.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't have Dillon...but have Pollard, Mattison, Hilliard, Breida....and now with Gordon injury Javonte Williams might see some uptick in snaps. 

I wish the handcuff strategy played out earlier...but I'll take it headed into week 13 all day long.

I think Pollard is 18ppg easy in ppr leagues if Zeke sits. Like 18-22 carries 4-6 catches a game type stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I've been starting him as flex in 2 $ leagues. I have no doubt if they sit Zeke Pollard becomes RB1 instantly...like top 5 each week.

I agree. I think he is a very, very good football player. He also returned a KO for a TD and made a tackle on the punt team, as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

What a pot of gold I might have lucked into 4 weeks ago when a guy in my money league dropped AM. 

Yep. I was very, very close in one league because of bye weeks, injuries,etc....but still kept him. So glad I did. With Lions and Steelers (on short week plus what Mixon did to them yesterday) he should be RB1  at the very least until Bears matchup on December 20th.

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. I was very, very close in one league because of bye weeks, injuries,etc....but still kept him. So glad I did. With Lions and Steelers (on short week plus what Mixon did to them yesterday) he should be RB1  at the very least until Bears matchup on December 20th.

I have mentioned who I have.... I think I am going to eliminate Montgomery from starting contention right now and play Mattison, T Hill, Kupp.... and either Pollard or Lamb depending on Zeke. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I have mentioned who I have.... I think I am going to eliminate Montgomery from starting contention right now and play Mattison, T Hill, Kupp.... and either Pollard or Lamb depending on Zeke. 

For at least the next couple weeks if things play out I'm rolling with Mattison, Pollard, and Williams for now. Montgomery is getting benched in one league until Nagy thinks it's ok to run the ball with Dalton.

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

For at least the next couple weeks if things play out I'm rolling with Mattison, Pollard, and Williams for now. Montgomery is getting benched in one league until Nagy thinks it's ok to run the ball with Dalton.

I can only start two.. our league does one less starter than other leagues. 1 RB 2WR 1Flex

• Like 1

So for the second and thankfully final time McCaffery has been placed on their IR. So happy I made that trade for Derrick Henry to secure my backfield down the stretch....oh wait...both guys on IR. I know the injury bug strikes everyone but gosh it's been an especially tough season in the HSN league for my boys!! One guy never got used and kept getting hurt and one got over-used....so really there is no wrong or right way to play them....it's a rough game!

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

So for the second and thankfully final time McCaffery has been placed on their IR. So happy I made that trade for Derrick Henry to secure my backfield down the stretch....oh wait...both guys on IR. I know the injury bug strikes everyone but gosh it's been an especially tough season in the HSN league for my boys!! One guy never got used and kept getting hurt and one got over-used....so really there is no wrong or right way to play them....it's a rough game!

I had in no particular order of injury…CMC,CEH, Barkley, AJ Brown and Claypool.

At the point now where I will be happy just to maintain a full lineup. Wasting Rodgers performance that’s for sure 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

That bogus defensive holding call to extend the Washington drive right before the half will probably cost me a win.  

Yep.  It did.  Lost by 1.88.  McKissick does not score that touchdown at the end of the half if they don't make that call.  For those that may not have seen it, the Washington punt team was already on the field.  Replays showed nothing close to holding.  And, the refs discussed it for 5 minutes before finally deciding to call it.  No one even saw a flag.  

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

At this point I think DK Metcalf had to have banged Ciara......I mean Russell Wilson just HATES him. He was absolutely balling out and now he can't even get a target much less a catch....smh.

He's going to force his way out after this season and I'll gladly take him matched up with Fields. Metcalf grew up a Bears fan and said he always dreamed of playing there.

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

At this point I think DK Metcalf had to have banged Ciara......I mean Russell Wilson just HATES him. He was absolutely balling out and now he can't even get a target much less a catch....smh.

Now that you mention it, Russ has never thrown a pass my way either.  Could be something to that theory.  

• Haha 1