Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I was happy with Barkley at 10. lol

I’m not at home and not used to drafting from my iPad. I missed seeing a majority of the picks people made because only one window is open. I missed that Barkley slid to 10. 

I’m playing you on the first week and you team looks killer…you grabbed a lot of the guys I was targeting. I like yours @Seeking6 and @Steubenhoosier’s teams. 

That said, I’m not really thrilled about my team. Haha. 

• Like 2

If you haven't already found it, Yahoo provides a nice Draft recap.  You can even see the recaps for the other players.  The one for the 2nd draft tonight is not published yet, but here is a little nugget from @bluegrassIUrecap that I found interesting.

• Week 7 could be a rude awakening for Blue, as they have five players on a bye (Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins, Najee Harris, Greg Zuerlein, and Tony Pollard). Your Week 7 opponent, 5fouls, won't be nearly as hamstrung with only two players (Diontae Johnson and Amari Cooper) on a bye.

LOL that the autodraft (I'm assuming) selected two QBs for Blue and they have the same bye week.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I’m not at home and not used to drafting from my iPad. I missed seeing a majority of the picks people made because only one window is open. I missed that Barkley slid to 10. 

I’m playing you on the first week and you team looks killer…you grabbed a lot of the guys I was targeting. I like yours @Seeking6 and @Steubenhoosier’s teams. 

I've got work to do for sure. Oof.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KDB said:

Like my team for the most part. 

Love my RB’s. Dalvin fell to me at 4. 

Agree.  You got Mike Davis for a steal.  I was going to take him the round before you got him, but prefer a WR in my flex spot.  So, I took Tee Higgins instead.  I was definitely going to take him if he came back around to me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Agree.  You got Mike Davis for a steal.  I was going to take him the round before you got him, but prefer a WR in my flex spot.  So, I took Tee Higgins instead.  I was definitely going to take him if he came back around to me.

Yeah, I love Mike Davis this year. I was hoping Gaskin or Davis fell to me before I took either, and I ended up getting both. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KDB said:

Yeah, I love Mike Davis this year. I was hoping Gaskin or Davis fell to me before I took either, and I ended up getting both. 

I'm probably going to regret not taking Davis.  I need either Michael Carter or Zack Moss to become the clear number one for their teams.  Otherwise, I'm extremely susceptible at RB in the league you are in.  I have 2 solid starters in Ekeler and Swift, but I lack that 3rd back who can easily slide into the 2 spot.  The way the draft turned out, if I passed on Higgins to take Davis, I still could have had Courtland Sutton as my 3rd WR. 

I love my WRs on that team

• D. Hopkins
  • R. Woods
  • T. Higgins
  • C. Sutton
  • M. Hardman

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

I'm probably going to regret not taking Davis.  I need either Michael Carter or Zack Moss to become the clear number one for their teams.  Otherwise, I'm extremely susceptible at RB in the league you are in.  I have 2 solid starters in Ekeler and Swift, but I lack that 3rd back who can easily slide into the 2 spot.  The way the draft turned out, if I passed on Higgins to take Davis, I still could have had Courtland Sutton as my 3rd WR. 

• D. Hopkins
  • R. Woods
  • T. Higgins
  • C. Sutton
  • M. Hardman

Yeah that’s a very solid group of WR’s for sure. I was looking for Sutton at one point and you had already taken him. He’s going waaaayy too low in drafts this year. I like Higgins a lot as well.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

• D. Hopkins
  • R. Woods
  • T. Higgins
  • C. Sutton
  • M. Hardman

Thomas and Hardman were taken leading up to where I wanted them.  Fun draft. Just like with any drafts there are reaches and some head scratchers for sure. I wasn't expecting QB's to go early in ours.....but I always pray for a C- grade from Yahoo. That's when I know I'm onto something good. 

On a side note. I'm amazed at the talent still sitting on waivers. Maybe just me but the depth in the league fantasy wise has never been higher.

1 hour ago, tdhoosier said:

I'll have to study a bit in coming days. Thought I got the guys I normally want. Couple reaches in certain rounds but couldn't risk they would be around in 20+ picks. Of course I drafted between beers 8 and 10 for the evening. I hope when I look at it tomorrow I don't what were you possibly thinking there....haha.

I'm all in on QBs coming back from major injuries.  Have Burrow in the 1st league and Prescott in the 2nd.  I'm happy with where I got Prescott, and Burrow was simply the best that was left when I had my team ready for a QB.  Taking Kelce in the 1st gives you a big advantage at TE< but puts you a round behind everywhere else.  But, the 7th slot is probably the worst spot to be for the first three rounds.

Edited by 5fouls

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

If you haven't already found it, Yahoo provides a nice Draft recap.  You can even see the recaps for the other players.  The one for the 2nd draft tonight is not published yet, but here is a little nugget from @bluegrassIUrecap that I found interesting.

• Week 7 could be a rude awakening for Blue, as they have five players on a bye (Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins, Najee Harris, Greg Zuerlein, and Tony Pollard). Your Week 7 opponent, 5fouls, won't be nearly as hamstrung with only two players (Diontae Johnson and Amari Cooper) on a bye.

LOL that the autodraft (I'm assuming) selected two QBs for Blue and they have the same bye week.

I give Yahoo draft summaries a C-.  Haha

They called this a reach pick for me last year when Lockett ultimately scored 284 and was the 11th best WR in FF. The same guy who has finished in the top 15 the last 3 years. It’s crazy that every year this guys ADP is like 10-20 spots too low. I’ll take Lockett all day in the 4th. All DAY! 😎

EA1A5F70-133E-427A-A4E4-DBED25D484F1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2