Sept 18th Game - TAILGATE/GET TOGETHER

Hey All,

Natty, UpperArlington, and I are going to the Sept 18th game vs Cincy, and would love to get a tailgate/get together with other board members! It’s a 12et/11ct kickoff, and I would get there early to set up shop for everyone to come by. 
I don’t know if I plan to do much food, but if people want to chip in then we can get people fed and drink the day away. Please let me know if you can make it, because I will at least get snacks and some drinks for everyone. 
Hope to see a lot of you there, and I will posted this on BTB as well. 

• Like 4

Sounds awesome.  Our founding fathers, Colonial Crester and Milehiiu, would be happy to see this.  My wife will be ready to pop around that time with baby boy 2.  Unless she goes early i may even have to miss a long time friend's wedding.  

I love this though and loom forward to other future meet and greets.  

• 2 months later...

Hopefully everyone has their parking passes - Cincinnati and OSU parking is sold out as of a couple days ago. Seems odd that parking sells out before the games do but that is indicative of a parking issue that should be addressed.  I don’t think it’s a matter of folks buying parking passes only because as I recall you can’t buy one without also purchasing tickets. I could be wrong about that though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 1:24 PM, eddy4iu said:

Updated parking info that came in email today. Shows remote parking with shuttle service.

https://iuhoosiers.com/sports/2021/8/31/football-parking.aspx

How early do you reckon I would need to get there this Saturday to snag one of those $30 parking spots to the north of the stadium? Probably will just be getting a ticket off StubHub and whatever so I doubt those come with a parking pass right? 

On 6/10/2021 at 11:08 AM, JaybobHoosier said:

Hey All,

Natty, UpperArlington, and I are going to the Sept 18th game vs Cincy, and would love to get a tailgate/get together with other board members! It’s a 12et/11ct kickoff, and I would get there early to set up shop for everyone to come by. 
I don’t know if I plan to do much food, but if people want to chip in then we can get people fed and drink the day away. Please let me know if you can make it, because I will at least get snacks and some drinks for everyone. 
Hope to see a lot of you there, and I will posted this on BTB as well. 

Well I just ordered my ticket so I reckon I will hang out. 💪😎🥃

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

How early do you reckon I would need to get there this Saturday to snag one of those $30 parking spots to the north of the stadium? Probably will just be getting a ticket off StubHub and whatever so I doubt those come with a parking pass right? 

Buy the 2 tickets and parking pass listed and then sell a single to one of the several posters looking for 1 seat. 
https://247sports.com/college/indiana/board/ticket-exchange-bb-106112/

• Like 1