Basketball Coach and Football Coach

I know, we wear Crimson glasses here, Mike Woodson has yet to coach a game etc. But I was just thinking.....

Is there another University that has a pair of coaches that is offering as much optimism and confidence as the two men we have leading our two big programs?

Off the top of my head, nobody comes to mind.

8 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I know, we wear Crimson glasses here, Mike Woodson has yet to coach a game etc. But I was just thinking.....

Is there another University that has a pair of coaches that is offering as much optimism and confidence as the two men we have leading our two big programs?

Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, and Texas off the top of my head.

10 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Alabama

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IUaic said:

Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, and Texas off the top of my head.

Michigan? Not sure the fans are confident in Harbaugh.

Not sure how they feel in Austin about Sarkisian,  but maybe you are right there. 

Alabama and OSU, I can not refute you there.  Lol

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Michigan? Not sure the fans are confident in Harbaugh.

Not sure how they feel in Austin about Sarkisian,  but maybe you are right there. 

Alabama and OSU, I can not refute you there.  Lol

Harbaugh seems to be like 5Fouls and marriages. Great at first, then as time goes by, it quickly becomes obvious a divorce is necessary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

UNC.   Brown has the football team preseason Top 10.   Then you have a new basketball coach with college experience and NBA ties.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Wow, you are right.  I knew UNC football was on the upswing,  but that is impressive. 

As for the badkrtball hire, meh. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

We are definitely on the short list. As others have said....Ohio St, Bama....maybe not as much around here but Oregon has some nice momentum. Good topic though. There aren't many P5 schools that have the momentum we do right now. Allen has exceeded all expectations and now it's just time to stack 8-9 win seasons year after year to stabilize the thing.

6 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Purdue

I'm optimistic that Painter will flame out before the Final Four again.

I'm confident that Brohm will be sniffing the backside of every team in the Big Ten West, with the possible exception of Illinois.

Purdue

• Haha 1