2022 QB Josh Hoover Flips to TCU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • KDB changed the title to 2022 QB Josh Hoover Decommits

Not surprised but this does sting. Going 2-10 hurts in a lot of ways. Regardless, they need to get a transfer. But similar to what @HoosierFaithful, hard to get too upset about a guy who never actually played. IU is not a program that can get away with being 2-10 without ramifications. I hope we don't start losing other recruits, but I have a feeling we will. 

Edited by OGIUAndy

• KDB changed the title to 2022 QB Josh Hoover Flips to TCU
1 minute ago, btownqb said:

He wants to play B12 type football. Throw it 45 times a game. That's not how we're going to be successful. 

I agree. Commitments, de-commitments, portal, transfers, it's just they way it is these days. I actually liked what I saw from Donaven McCulley skill wise. He just seemed extremely overwhelmed. But his size, running ability and throwing motion looked good to me.

3 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

I agree. Commitments, de-commitments, portal, transfers, it's just they way it is these days. I actually liked what I saw from Donaven McCulley skill wise. He just seemed extremely overwhelmed. But his size, running ability and throwing motion looked good to me.

Hoover was going to look like Tuttle behind our line. I also don't think he was a scheme fit moving forward.