Trouble in Madison....

3 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Been following this discussion and I'm going to chime in. 

Watching and listening to these kids who get an opportunity 98% of others could only dream of and bitching about it 

Try being an alcoholic, but dont, please.  It's a living hell. The greatest challenge of my life. I have to fight it every single day. 

And apologies for initially missing the more important thing here, but you got this man!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

And apologies for initially missing the more important thing here, but you got this man!

This is a big part of what makes HSN so special. We can agree to disagree on lots of things but we all pull and support each other in times of need. HSN truly got me thru the absolute darkest days of my life and MIle and CC were some of the guys that allowed us to share and to open on topics that have nothing to do with basketball. That is why this place is special to me. Its funny that there are people on this site that know more personal info about me and my issues than the people I see on a daily basis at work and such. 

@mrflynn03we are behind you!!

Edited by Billingsley99
  • Like 8