Creighton gets NCAA hand slap from FBI case

On 6/22/2021 at 7:02 PM, Indykev said:

1st offense...and if I am correct it was for accepting money to steer players to an agent? Yeah pretty bad but this isn't exactly pay players to choose a school. It was shady behavior but something probably happens everywhere. Of course coaches are going to suggest to players people they know if/when it comes to representation....kind of just the way relationships work. Accepting money is where it gets kinda dirty but I'm not sure how much influence an assistant coach has over a player choosing a management company. This isn/t Deandre Ayton getting hundreds of thousands to choose Arizona...or Williamsons family getting money and houses. Hopefully the NCAA comes down hard on those type of infractions...the Kansas, LSU, Arizona's of the world...but we will see. I kinda doubt it given how weak the NCAA is becoming looking at the current climate of college sports.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

"

I kinda doubt it given how weak the NCAA is becoming  looking at the current climate of college sports."

The NCAA is more impotent than a 97 year old man after drinking a fifth of rotgut whiskey in a room wallpapered with nude selfies of Janet Reno.

tenor (4).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

"

I kinda doubt it given how weak the NCAA is becoming  looking at the current climate of college sports."

The NCAA is more impotent than a 97 year old man after drinking a fifth of rotgut whiskey in a room wallpapered with nude selfies of Janet Reno.

God....your imagination....have you looked into a career writing Stephan King like horror novels???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

God....your imagination....have you looked into a career writing Stephan King like horror novels???

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

This isn't something that someone would just randomly come up with.  I'm leaning towards you're speaking from experience.  :coffee:

Ya'll just jealous. Takes a strong pimp hand to talk Janet Reno into taking a nude selfies. :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1